1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big gun, little hands

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by jimraynor21, Feb 19, 2014.

1. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

class action tupperware suit! does she have to qualify with a shotgun or rifle as well?

2. Turbotech

Turbotech Well-Known Member

Can't she just buy and use her own gun..Or would that be to simple.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Did these women apply for jobs requiring a G17, or did they change their duty weapons to G17s and now suddenly they can't competently manage their issued weapons?

Nah, they're just a couple of whiny cunts looking for a handout. :rolleyes:

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

A few years back some tool sued Hooters because they wouldn't hire him.

Simple to me, if you can't physically do the job you shouldn't be hired for it. Regardless of PC thuggery, the feel good, everyone gets a trophy laws that are forced down our throats.

If I want shitty chicken wings I don't want some hairy ass with his cheeks hanging out of the shorts dropping them off.

5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Who the hell are you today, Gloria Steinem or something?

6. pickled egg

Likely violates department policy. Glock has the contract to provide their weapons, their armorer will only have kits for the Glock. Lotsa $$ in gov't contracts, manus don't let their competition's products be used in a closed shop.

7. pickled egg

Nah, I'm just the guy who trains women to shoot, and helping them find a weapon that fits their hands so they actually can shoot competently and...SAFELY...is kinda important to me. :moon:

8. whitarnold

whitarnold Bike #137

I was in "2nd battalion 8th marine regiment" and in STA Plt. for 6 years. I got out of the USMC as an E5. Part of my secondary MOS was PMI coach for the range. Of course "girls" were not in the infantry at that time. However, we qualified with a M9FS 9mm. You did what ever you had to with the M9 and the M40A1 to qual. You made them work for you without bitching. Call me and General Patton "Old School" if you want to, BUT If a woman can't do the job without exception, then she should not be there. No Exception, no lowered standards, no feel good-ism.

9. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

The difference with this whole thing is theyre not saying they cant do the job or are scared to do it. Theyre having difficulty doing the job because of the tool provided by the employer. Employers make concessions all the time for employees different capabilities. The arguments made here are equivalent to saying if your employer hired a wheelchair bound person but your office didn't have an access ramp they cant do the job, tough shit. She cant help her physical attributes any more than someone who cant walk.

10. whitarnold

whitarnold Bike #137

11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I so tire of the liberal pussies, waaa, I'm special, accomodate me. I'm a woman, I have special needs. Change up everything cause I'm different. I'm a woman trapped in a mans body, I need a special bathhroom. Fuck that, the pussification of America continues (or in this case the UK) I tell ya. Liberal basterds..

Oh, Darrin,....:moon:

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Want to see where the US is headed? Look at what they did to Australia.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What's wrong with Australia?
    I don't know why but your post reminded me of Jon Oliver. :D

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

14. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

That's not in the US.

Dont understand what the bitching is about. Oh, wait I know, something else to blame on the left.

SMDH!!

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah and the 4'6" guy didn't carry the SAW nor does a 6' 6" tall guy drive a tank.... Different people have different jobs and a lot of them are based on size. I would also think part of the choice when deciding on the Beretta is because it did fit many sizes of hands pretty well.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Just read a story about how hard they are clamping down on damn near everything, also some friends that live there that are trying to get out (london is where they want to go). Tickets for 2 km over, the cost of living, the carbon tax. . . just the nanny state it has become.

Don't care about their gun laws, I don't plan on going there to get a gun. :D

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Big gun, little hands. It's like ole steeltoe in the bedroom with an Asian lass.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, lass, sure thing.

19. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

Um, Glock does make a compact 9mm, the G19, that is roughly the same cost as the G17. How hard would it be to order a compact for her?

20. used2Bfast

used2Bfast Still healing

But the grip diameter is the same. Just 2 rds shorter and shorter barrel.