1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Benghazi Covered Up Changing Sides in the War on Terror?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Tinfoil hat charly, May 5, 2014.

1. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I see where Gowdy was selected to head the special comittee investigating this whole Benghazi fiasco. That guy is a bull dog. I hope he turns up a ton of shit.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Why would they subpoena Kerry? This would have happened under Clinton.

4. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Is the basis of all this the 60 minute report with all the inaccuracies and the eye witness who wasn't really in the know but says he knew the RRF was ordered not to deploy?

The only conspiracy here is that the guys on the ground wanted to give their Libyan friends the benefit of the doubt which proved fatal. Shit goes wrong sometimes.

5. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: :crackup:

6. Jed

Jed mellifluous

What, you got tin foil on too?

:D

7. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

I have tinfoil on my head, and put my head in the microwave on a daily....I have sparks flying off it :D

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

But unlike Clinton he could not claim the 5th for something she did :rock:

No idea I think the truth has long since been passed by on this as the media ignored it mostly and the phants did a lot of huffing and puffing but nothing more. Of course we could wait for Eric Holder to investigate right after he gets done with the IRS's alleged attacks :crackup:

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Holder is the bag man and they are protecting him as long as they can.

I bet he dies of a heart attack in the next 12 ~ 14 months, about the time they can't cover up for him and themselves any more. Someone has to take the blame, the dead guy'll do just fine.

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I am an atheist and I still pray to Jahweh every day that this deal brings down Hillary Clinton.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

She is distancing herself from Obama and what went on under her watch as fast as possible.

12. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Documents subpoenaed by Congress were withheld on both Clinton's and Kerry's watch. Kerry is in charge now and has to answer for the State Dept. It is not inconceivable that Hillary gets another subpoena as well.

13. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

How ironic would it be if this were all true, and led to the shoot down of MAH370. :Pop:

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I haven't read this thread but I thought it would be a good place to drop Bullet Points Over Benghazi :D

p.s. RWNs might not want to click on it. It's not funny at all.

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Ohh no...it was funny as hell.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I know. :D

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I prefer stuff I can read and with an ear plugged up I cannot take him in mono :down:

I thought maybe it was an article from Pelosi saying how everyone was still alive or something :beer:

18. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Wait a minute, which people on the ground? The security officers who said that security was inadequate in multiple reports? The Ambassador who wrote several cables to the State Department asking for increased security, only to have it denied each and every time?

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I just found 5 news sources that say he turned down extra security.

I then found another 5 that says he was begging for extra security and was denied.

So which is it?

20. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

The debate is missing the root cause, the belief that is crucial to US deployment. No one left behind. This is not always practical. And we have clearly demonstrated the failture of the ideal by the many lives we have left behind in foreign lands and seas.

The issue that I have with Benghazi is that failed to keep our word. We never attempted to secured/protect our citizens.

The talking point and blaming of the video, well that is clear to see and only clouded by your agenda.