Benghazi Covered Up Changing Sides in the War on Terror?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Tinfoil hat charly, May 5, 2014.

1. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

It must be easy being you. The conversation witht he man in the mirror must be entertaining, if not simple.

I envy you. Maybe not.

2. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

It may be way worse than this; our ambassador may have been set up because he was a whistleblower....

3. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Whatever you're taking isn't enough...

Or, it's really good shit and I'd really appreciate you sharing.;)

4. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And where was the president during the attack, and why were they at a poorly protected site in a hostile area on the anniversary of 9/11?

6. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LOL, he was in the White House all whacked out on Coke. I actually read that somewhere...:D. It's amazing what you can find on the interwebs...

7. sheepofblue

Sad that during such a rare international event as the murder of our ambassador that your joke as as much credence as other stories. An utter lack of solid information on both questions.

8. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I really hope the select committee finds out what was going on.:up:

9. lizard84

My favorite headline of the week so far was...

Benghazi Emails: Despite spin, not just a Fox story any more.

It was a headline for...

Wait for it...

Fox News...:beer:

10. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

We know that all you Obama lovers will continue to kick Fox News in the teeth for reporting on a story that the remaining Obama loving media will not talk much about but, ya gotta admit, it is a story worth pursuing. The administration, not wanting to be bothered with such mundane tasks as making sure that our embassies were protected when the 9/11 anniversary was coming up, ended up getting some people killed. They just didn't have the time to deal with it.

Most likely the biggest tug-of-war going on right now is the attempt to force Obama and his minions to admit that they fucked up and to stop trying to cover it up. The lying and coverup is what's getting Obama's tit in the wringer. But alas, that's his nature. He still thinks he's above it all. It continues to amaze me when I see people still supporting the lying sob.

12. lizard84

That's it!

I was afraid to post a link! I knew it was impossible to find the story if I just posted the headline word for word and said Fox.

13 hearings, 25,000 pages of documents and 50 briefings.

I get it, they crafted the talking points for political reasons, I am outraged, because I know that almost nobody except everyone crafts talking points for political reasons.

It's been covered to death, for... political reasons.

Clinton said"I take responsibility,"

It was about Obama at a point, that ship has sailed, it's about a presidential front-runner now who I believe will not run.

but hey, whatever floats your boat.:beer:

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And what actions did she take that demonstrated her taking responsibility?

Just saying the words means nothing.

14. lizard84

Ya got me, I voted for Obama, twice, more then that, I worked hard within the machine to assure his reelection.

Overall, he has been a huge, and I mean HUGE disappointment on a number of fronts, but I'd take him over Mitts again in a heartbeat. and as my RWNB sister in law who hates him more then Clinton (and who thought that was possible) states so well, damn we're making some money.:)

So yea, bottom line, he sucks, he has that in common with the rest of the beltway crowd.:)

15. lizard84

Bingo! so by all means, lets have more meeting and hearings, findings and spend more millions doing it.:up:

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Did you expect seppuku?

17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

As I've said before, and like you, I thought that Obama might just make a fairly good president even though I did not vote for him. He fell under the wheels of his own wagon early on and really has been a disappointment. On the other side of the equation is our girl Hillary. God help us if she gets into office. She's been dealing with political issues for a long time and she knows how to get things done. Obama is a piker compared to her.

18. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Was that before or after she said "what difference does it make"?

19. sheepofblue

So all that great data sir lizard then you can answer my previously posted questions

1 what they there and on the anniversary of 9/11?

2 where was Obama?

20. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Lizard, it's about right & wrong....to me anyways