1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beaver Run updates?

Discussion in 'General' started by dsting, Jun 21, 2008.

1. stealth 52

stealth 52 Yank

yea, in 10 first lap. keath #51 got the holeshot. i passed him in 8 and he left me in ten for good.

2. Smalls

Smalls 2012 Blue...

Tell me about it......I don't wanna meet anymore of the corner workers this year, at least not while they are working.....:up:

3. russomf

russomf Well-Known Member

Finally getting rid of that dam orange shirt after this weekend. Was not running the times i did last year but i am happy to make it out having not crashed. I spent most of my races dodging down riders. came too close on three occasions, one between turns 6-7, one in carousel (had to cut between a sliding bike and rider) and one right after turn 2 (ill call him the dancing nancy for his dancing skills to avoid coming riders)

i had suspension issues (as did everyone) and had wicked head shake all day no matter what i did. will be making improvements to the bike shortly. But i ran 1.5 seconds slower than last year but I was consistent in the 1:06 flat range. Not complaining I know where I can improve just did not feel comfortable WOT with head shake having already hi-sided at that track once before.

Great weekend except for a friend going down in turn 1 and breaking his collar bone taking him out for the weekend. this was in 1st practice session on saturday so not a good weekend for him. I liked the eye candy as well, had to avery my eyes more than once. I have not being able to turn my head with the fiance next to me.

looking forward to redeaming myself in august.

4. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

This sounds like one of my races.
    Did you run any of the "A" races, HW solo, Formula 1 ? I remember the same stuff.

Good Pic of you Garry!

[​IMG]

5. f4idrew

f4idrew #800

It was a great weekend:up:

Good to be back out there again. Great to see everyone.

Glad everyone got home in one piece this time:beer:

6. russomf

russomf Well-Known Member

No i only ran c,b superstock novice, c superbike novice, saturday mwt solo novice. seemed pretty common though the crash truck had its work cut out for it sunday.

7. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Oh ok,
    I remember a guy waving at everyone standing in the middle of the track then he darted to the right.

I noticed that I do better on sundays sprints after I ride my bicycle on the track saturdays. Nelsons especialy. It look so slippery when i ran it, but after walking it and touching the surface i could see its grippy.

I think just going over it slowley helps out.

8. slow honda

slow honda Well-Known Member

Gary we are fa from even. You better bring those guards

9. limy_1

limy_1 Crash Starter

I wish I was at the Beav this past weekend.
    Maybe you guys & gals would have behaved yourself on track.
    Instead I was at Grattan with the other group.

10. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

11. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

dat be me

12. rotorblade

rotorblade Well-Known Member