1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

armoured car heist in LA

Discussion in 'General' started by noles19, Jul 23, 2022.

1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Interesting, I never even thought about property tax, I was just thinking about all the profit that is not taxed.

I wonder if they pay payroll taxes and workman’s comp taxes like the rest of us?

I need to try and look up that documentary.

2. Boman Forklift

This made me pull out the old googlenator and guess what…..pastors get a housing allowance and figure out ways to buy a house with that housing allowance income that is also not taxed.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Housing Allowance Advantage
    We have discussed how this form of income may be used to purchase or refinance a home. There is an additional benefit to pastoral housing allowance! Because the income is nontaxable, we can gross up the income. That means we can use a higher amount towards qualifying for a mortgage. The gross-up amount depends on the mortgage type and ranges from 15 – 25% higher than the actual check received. In the case of a VA loan, it could increase even higher!
    https://www.ovmfinancial.com/using-...ing-allowance-to-qualify-for-a-mortgage-loan/

ducnut likes this.
  3. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Search: “Clearwater Scientology Documentary”. The first hit should be the 2hr documentary. It was actually broadcast on cable TV, some years ago. There will be other disturbing vids about them pop up below it.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  4. Boman Forklift

GOD DAMMIT, @ducnut you made me do some work today, on my day off!!:D

I learned one more reason to be disappointed in the Easter Bunny/Tooth Fairy/Santa Claus for adults, commonly known as “sky daddy” or God.

I’m 100% fine with people believing. As a matter of fact I have seen with my own eyes how it seems to help one of my employees, after he came out of prison.

But make that religion business pay taxes if I have too.

Cooter! and ducnut like this.
  5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

tony 340 likes this.
  6. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Im 'davewolfe' over there in case you were wondering

R1M370 likes this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

Watch the John Oliver piece on religion tax exemptions. It's eye opening

8. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Can't be as bad as renewable energy.

tony 340 likes this.
  9. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Renewable energy is the absolute best marketing scam sold to the public in history

sdg, ducnut, YamahaRick and 1 other person like this.
  10. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Followed by corporations that do "waste to energy" tax breaks for their fucking trash.

Instead of trucking it to the nearest landfill, they truck it even farther and when it gets to the incinerator they burn it with natural gas.

Best corporate scam job I've seen lately.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

Followed by the SUV scam. Where automakers make so much profit, they convince the public it's the vehicle they need.

Boman Forklift and Jedb like this.
  12. Boman Forklift

You have to admit, that is a great scam on the auto industries part. I have never fallen for it in my own personal vehicle, but my wife did from 2005-2010 with a QX56 which she still talks about how much she loved it.

I have to tell you, I was really surprised a couple weeks ago. We flew out to Florida and junped in a friends SUV. I found out he has deposits on the Tesla truck and Ford Bronco Raptor too. I said, ”when you get tired of this SUV, and it deprecates enough, let me know i may want it.”

it is a 21 or 22 Lincoln Navigator Black Label with beautiful brownish/saddle leather, heated and cooled seats with massage. It has 2nd row captains chairs, with nice console in the middle, and the middle row captains chairs will slide forward and up, to easily allow adults into the back. It was as easy to get into the back as any mini van and had more room.

I had just returned your all time favorite, a rental Chrysler mini van, the day before, so it’s capability was fresh in my mind. This is the First SUV that made me think,” wow I like it more than the mini van and it is so much better looking as well as more comfortable.”

I loved it, but told my wife that is Cayman GT4 money, bring me the sports car instead.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2022
    ducnut, Cooter! and BigBird like this.
  13. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

"We've been trying to get in touch with you about your car's extended warranty" and "Let me tell you about Medicare Advantage" say "Hold my beer".

YamahaRick and ducnut like this.
  14. Cooter!

Cooter! Sarcasm level: Maximum

For work trips +/- 500miles from where I live I used to rent a full size truck, now I rent big SUV's so now I don't have to move all my tools/crap inside if it's time for dinner in a sketchy area, or over night in a hotel. They're way more 'lux' to drive and I can't even say how many Escalades have yanked a 12k trailer around, had sheets of plywood/super strut in the back, or anything that doesn't fit inside... strapped to the roof.

Never buy an ex-rental vehicle:rolleyes:

Boman Forklift and cpettit like this.