1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alabama abortion law...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by jase, May 16, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

You were too busy arguing to notice. :D

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, just finally got you to answer the actual question being discussed. :D

3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

You have also repeatedly lied and flipped-flopped. I'll assume up until it is a human person which by legal def is up to full term birth (except for the rare slow doctor that can't kill a squirter before birth in VA). I don't recall if you claimed the reasoning for killing a human non-person such as choosing the sex of the child or for any reason. I understand a person of low moral character would prefer to not take a stance and allow the answer to be vague but thought I would see where you draw the line. Maybe you could explain why the NY/VA laws are moronic as you did post?

Doesn't human person sound redundant, maybe human being person. Nope. Wait a sec, some people are not considered humane. So is there such a thing as vile inhumane human being people person?

Well that is the issue with RvW, they based their decision on the fact science couldn't determine the point when an embryo became a human. PP v Casey is more descriptive in the definition but is stll based on the RvW premise. Where in the constitution is this definition of rights for the unborn? The right to life? Due Process? Oh, yeah its the right for a person to talk to her doctor in privacy about killing a human lifeform. But if you kill a woman with a human non-person lifeform you are charged with double homocide in most states. I know you said this double charge is stupid but wouldn't it be smart to clarify the issues?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Haven't changed or flip flopped and I've proven so repeatedly, why do you insist on repeating that? As for reasoning I don't care the reason within the current legal limits (not including the new stupid ass laws).

NY - abortion up to 9 months is stupid and does kill a human person that is viable without extreme measures. Don't remember talking about VA's law. What I've read it's not too bad, just rolls back some pretty hard core restrictions requiring a lot of silly shit like 3 doctors and such.

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

So at this point we pretty much know who has a “baby killing” fetish and who has a “controlling women” fetish.

And we are where we started......again.

6. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

So you're against with the death penalty too I presume?

7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I am against both abortion and the death penalty most, but not all, of the time. However, the two are not strictly comparable. I think we can safely presume total innocence in the case of a fetus. Barring a miscarriage of justice, anyone facing the death penalty does so as a result of their own actions.

BHP41 likes this.
  8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

No, I am not against the death penalty but do think killing the criminal is still amoral and conflicting. The constitution defines due process for the death penalty but does not define abortion. Where is the due process for the unborn? What crime did he/she commit other than being conceived?

What about killing a human in war, self defense, etc. Why is the death penalty different than assisted suicide for the terminal ill? The world is not black and white as it is mostly gray and conflicting. As a society, we kill humans for the greater good. This still does not make it moral to take another's life. We have grown away from tribalism as a society to a degree. So I answered your question, answer these. What is the greater good in killing the 60 million unborn? As a society we need humans to solve problems, are we at the point of overpopulation that we have to decide to kill the unborn to survive on the planet? Is killing the unborn a form of eugenics as in NY there are more black abortions than children being born, will this improve society? Why is abortion the answer to birth control when there are many proven BC options and 36 families are waiting for every newborn adoption?

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Because you have flipped/flopped and not proven otherwise. You have lied "all along" and not proven otherwise. You have deflected and ignored when questioned. Even your "human person" spin that you think is brilliant and keep repeating is stupid. You are saying that abortion is acceptable because "the clump of cells is not a human person" which is the same as saying the same as saying killing the unborn is acceptable because they are unborn. Is that really a reason to abort, but if it's not human; as was the repeated in the PP circles, is a reason for unburdening the stupid.

I will give you another fair shake if it is important to you and if you request it. I will go back and re-read this thread and other threads about it with a open mind. I think I will still find you have repeated the PP motto in several places along with the "prove the life begins at conception that you have always agreed with" BS. I could be wrong and will be an honorable person and admit it.

10. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I am for the death penalty but this is 100% accurate when people try and bring up capital punishment in the abortion argument.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not worth it as your emotional take will always color your interpretation.

You still just don't get that when I talk about life in most instances I am absolutely and have never said those cells aren't alive. Good lord I learned that in elementary school science class. For the vast majority of this I have been talking about the cells being A human, not just human cells. There is a difference.

Overall yes, I am saying I feel abortion is okay under current laws as it is killing cells that cannot survive as they have not yet become a human person. I have no clue what PP says. I don't care what the womans reason is. I'm totally fine with it as it stands now ignoring all the new laws.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, not the same. I don't like killing but some people need to be removed from the face of the earth for a number of reasons.

13. Newsshooter

I'm for both choices, I just find it hypocritical to be for one and against the other.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Like was said earlier, lots of gray there. You can't just look at them both as killing and nothing more.

BHP41 likes this.
  15. G 97

G 97 Garth

So it’s settled then. Abortion is wrong. :D

16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Fuck yea. Fix racism next!

17. Newsshooter

Only if the death penalty is wrong too. :D

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

19. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Trying to bring capital punishment into the abortion debate is being willfully ignorant or just plain ignorant of the circumstances surrounding the two. No choice vs choice.

If @Newsshooter wanted to make case for killing and hypocrisy, he would have said that, believing it's okay to kill a random person but not okay kill a baby, that's hypocritical.

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Someone killed a baby?

That is indeed wrong.....