1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A serious question for the assembled cast…

Discussion in 'General' started by pickled egg, Apr 4, 2024.

1. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I know this will sound obtuse- but who the fuck does something like this…with their own kid(s)?

Good luck man.

CBRRRRR999 and pickled egg like this.
  2. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

I have seen it happen to the point the guy I worked with took his own life.

That case although involved the woman feeling betrayed by her husband and I think she would do anything to hurt him after what happened.

pickled egg likes this.
  3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Ah, a trailer park daiquiri. Do you sit in an old plastic lawn chair and dangle your feet in a Wal-Mart kiddie pool while you drink them?

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I had guy I had befriended take his life as well. He and his wife embarked on the divorce adventure. When they married 18 years prior, she came to the relationship with a daughter that was 2.
    All of a sudden, because they were splitting, the two schemed that she'd come forward and say way back when Paul touched her "No No Spot". That led to the Red Flag Laws in MD being used against him,
    he lost his job and they basically ruined his life. He had to drain his retirement to survive and keep her from claiming half of it. I lost track of him during the 2020 LOCKDOWN and when I mentioned him at work,
    I was informed he had taken his own life.

In almost every divorce account I've been told, women weaponize their kids if the marriage produces kids. The law and lawyers encourage it. Custody and Child Support are calculated based on "overnights".
    Where do the kids sleep at night? In MD, the magic number is 140 Overnights....that's the max a man can have with his kids before the Child Support for Baby Momma's isn't the maximum allowed by law.

The claim that it's about childrens' welfare is bullshit. It's all about money.

Family court is fucked.

gixer1100, tony 340, brex and 2 others like this.
  5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Hell no. I'm hifalutin'. I put a tarp in the bed of the pick up and fill her with water. :D

6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Is it the same if I just use plain lemonade?
    Asking for a friend.

7. auminer

Just as well y'all are headed ovah they-ah...

That minor stuffy nose I had attributed to Cedar Bukkake Syndrome has morphed into full blown respiratory infection. :mad:

8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Right after crossing the Ayuh border saw a Mercedes SUV with Texasss plates. Thought maybe you ventured up to catch the show in a clear sky.

I never knew you were black. And a woman. :D

Hope you feel better el pronto, too.

CBRRRRR999 and auminer like this.
  9. auminer

No way in hell I'd waste good money on a status car.

The vehicle most commonly driven by actual millionaires in the US : F150

Mine's a 2003 model. :p

CBRRRRR999 and pickled egg like this.
  10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

You probably got that new Avian flu that they just discovered in Texas. You're probably patient zero and the cause of the next pandemic. :D

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

There's a donut pandemic?

12. pickled egg

Mine’s an 06. Black with various spots of varying sizes consisting of brown or empty space.

The vehicle most commonly driven by hundredaires. :D

13. pickled egg

Kung pao chicken flu is spread via dog shit?

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  14. pickled egg

You’re just rubbing his nose in it now…

Bad dog!

15. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

FYI half your MN neighbors are on the road to St Louis

16. auminer

Funny I'm forever beeb associated with donuts due to one post during the [REDACTED] . I haven't eaten a donut in years.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  17. pickled egg

Good. You deal with their shitty-driving asses. I wanted to start hurling grenades out of the windows just trying to get to the fucking border to escape them into Wischeezland.

Enjoyed the drive up 495 with my fellow east coast drivers though. ;)

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  18. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Heres the eclipse from St Louis:

IMG_20240407_183636.jpg

Attached Files:

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  19. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I didnt think I was either but I've always told them they were too young to understand. They're asking questions now. I do my best to provide non-bias responses. I dont want my kids to ever say that I spoke negatively about their mother.

20. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

Weaponizing the kids...never thought of or put it this way. But its the damn truth. Sheds the light on "using" them in a different way.....:mad:.... I always knew she Couldn't Understand Normal Thinking.