1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 MA Daytona 200

Discussion in 'General' started by Pneumatico Delle Vittorie, Jan 7, 2022.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

You’re an idiot

jd41 likes this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Another bitch like

jd41 likes this.
  3. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Once again a vague recollection, but didn't Troy Corser invert a rental, too? Somebody tacked a picture of the car on the Loudon bulletin board, but I never saw a picture of it ever again.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Still a little douche

5. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Post #900, that was me, but....

I was quoting what I remembered Josh said about himself in one of his recent video's, not giving my opinion that I thought he was broke.

Having said that, I worked with a guy who pulled in more in annual average salary that what Josh mentioned yet lost his house to the bank and has nothing.

We ALL know someone like this.

Luckily being poor isn't so much a function of what you earn as much as it is how much you spend combined with what you do with those earnings.

SundaySocial and HPPT like this.
  6. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Post the photo, someone might have an opportunity to beotch slap ya back ;)

7. ungwaha

ungwaha Well-Known Member

From what he told us sitting around drinking beer @ Grattan back in 2014 the brake pads fell out becuase of head shake.

I'm going to miss the BS sessions in paddock with him

8. 418

418 Expert #59

Listen if you want somebody to argue with that social media presence doesn't add value to sponsors/OEM's, you're going to have to find somebody else to debate because I can't bring myself to stoop down to that level of stupid.

I am sorry that somewhere in the 17 years of Herrin making a living racing motorcycles he ended up fucking your mom. Damn, you are a salty old cunt. :crackup:

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I’ll take that bet!

There hasn’t been a successful “influencer” ad campaign since Life cereal talked about the cereal Mikey liked.

It boggles my mind how much money is pissed away on ad campaigns and endorsements that only the bottom 4% on the IQ scale are positively swayed by.

G 97, DrA5 and TurboBlew like this.
  10. Thunderace

Thunderace Well-Known Member

Street riders outnumber track riders probably 100 to 1. If Josh Herrin posts a video of himself stunting or carving through the canyons, he will get more views than a video of him on track. If he does a video talking about suspension, his target audience is much smaller. There isn't any return on investment for him. Just like any business, he is targeting the largest customer base for the largest ROI.

evakat likes this.
  11. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

All I remember is that I had just pulled in the paddock at Brainerd on Thursday and the sheriff is there on behalf of the rental car company looking for the team owner to collect a check for the squashed car. And the sheriff was not a happy guy!

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

The only time the five-oh were ever happy to be at BIR was when the crate of lobsters arrived at turn 3. ;)

13. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Clarification please...

For which flipped rental? Jim in MN or TC at NH? Or was the pic JohnnyB mentioned posted at Loudon but from MN?

So many Qs and we haven’t even gotten to off ramp racing or donuts in the middle of the Vegas strip...

14. 27

27 Well-Known Member

You feed your bacon lobster... how ass kissing of you :Poke::cool:

And wth is the deal with lobster and crab? I do not like peanut butter at all but would eat that before lobster.... seems like duck... no way anyone likes that greasy shit they just eat it because someone before them did... some hungry mofos to look at some of the things we eat and decide yeah... I’m going to try to eat that snail... or frog legs... which you know they ate the rest a bunch of times before giving up...

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

16. Johnny B

Link to said photo please? :p

17. Johnny B

The photo from MN was posted on the bulletin board at Loudon. It was there for only 5 minutes.

18. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

I did...:oops:

Electric Gremlins all week. Thought I finally resolved on Friday night and when i went out for my 10-15min practice, right before the 200, the bike ran flawlessly. Had 2nd fastest in the sessions.
    Got to the race and started dead last 43rd cause I missed the outing lap (with 4 other riders)
    Got to 23rd by 3rd-4th lap and feeling good. Bike starting cutting out again on lap 7 and when exiting the chicane, the bike misfired and Jose (something) rammed me. He went and hit the wall, his bike came down and took out one of the the other Canadians (my friend) in the race :(:oops:

Race was done and over for me... :dead:

henry_carlson and Gino230 like this.
  19. 27

27 Well-Known Member

and that is some OG social media! Interstate Bulletin Board Systems! Another reason you need your memoirs recorded JohnnyB, thanks for sharing, great stuff.

20. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

[​IMG]

I know nothing. :D By the time I got there, all was sorted but trying to figure out how tire tracks got above the windshield of a Sprinter Van. Then I had to channel my graduate classes that touched briefly on psychology to talk some off the ledge and avoid a subsequent news article that used the term "body count."

As to the story at hand, I do have a very small dog in this fight, and I didn't read many of the posts to this point, but using the LeBron move of citing salary info to denigrate the lowly peons and peasants is not a class-act. I don't care if what they are saying if it's correct or not, you don't see athletes, lest they be complete d-bags, firing back by mentioning how much they make. Everyone above the age of 14 knows that is tacky AF, so those that fire back about my position on stating income are just deflecting, knowing deep down I am right. But G97s position of the perception in much the paddock of the rider at hand is something I experienced also.

G 97 and 27 like this.