1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 MA Daytona 200

Discussion in 'General' started by Pneumatico Delle Vittorie, Jan 7, 2022.

1. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

You got me there

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That’s who it was. I was wracking my brain trying to remember, mind kept wanting to say it was Vincent Haskovec but I knew that was wrong.

And there’s nothing wrong with rolling off for turn on to get the front end settled and planted. I tried to hold it to the start/finish line but my mangina started leaking so I started rolling off at the exit of turn 10. :moon:

27 and G 97 like this.
  3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hey, I never crashed at Loudon! :moon:

969 and 27 like this.
  4. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Because up to that visit, it was never an issue.
    Party of 8 adults and not a single one of us had the app.
    I was also not aware of Florida being too concerned about being Covid safe.

I have it now, I just need to tweak it because it didn't work at the Oyster Pub.

5. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Feh. You codgers bragging about Brainerd need to come ride Pacific and Portland. Imagine dragging your knee, while pinned in sixth, on a BMW.

I'll be at the Brainerd round this summer; I'll give you an honest comparison after.

6. 27

27 Well-Known Member

wth you talking about?!? You don’t even know which way the track goes!:crackup::Poke:

and don’t you ride street course?!? You’re not right man...

but new Brainerd is BS, no more wide open turn there...

Get a bike ready and I’ll come to the PNW and show your bikes what it’s like to be ridden hard and put away wet :D

G 97 and tophyr like this.
  7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I’ve never taken turn one reverse course… :Poke: :crackup:

tophyr likes this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Pretty sure every bike in the PNW gets put away wet…

And turn one at BIR is still there, and still WFO when they run the classic long course (Donnybrook course). I’ve never turned a wheel on the short course.

koth442 and 27 like this.
  9. 27

27 Well-Known Member

sweet! They should put on their big girl panties and ride it then!

10. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::moon:

27 likes this.
  11. joshherrin

joshherrin Member

I was just trying to have some fun. My comment was just meant to get people fired up and talking. People are way too sensitive. Watch the news for 10 minutes and you will figure that out! Apparently Richard took offense to my comment. That's on him. I think that was just the the straw that broke the camels back. I really don't care.

Nathey, evakat, JBall and 2 others like this.
  12. joshherrin

joshherrin Member

Maybe Gagne isn't thinking about life after racing. Social media has allowed me to have some bad years in racing and still keep getting good rides. This is the 17th year that I have made money racing motorcycles. The least I've made in those 17 years is $100k, the most I've made in those 17 years is $550k. I wasted a lot of money but I've had a GREAT life and I wouldn't change anything. I get paid to race motorcycles, but I also make money from YouTube ad's, YouTube sponsors, Instagram reels, Instagram sponsors, 1 on 1 coaching, Patreon, referral links from sponsors, and a little from woodworking. I'm not posting this to brag or complain, I'm posting it to be open with you guys that are talking about it.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

All right, one of you jokers said somewhere in this week's pages that he was broke. Reveal y'all's sources! :D

I mean, 17 straight years of making six figures ain't too shabby.

KneeDragger_c69 and G 97 like this.
  14. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

thanks for posting Josh:beer:

good luck this year

evakat and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  15. G 97

G 97 Garth

16. joshherrin

joshherrin Member

This is why I hate the internet. You have ZERO clue what you are talking about. I stay out on the track until my team tells me to come in. I came in when they gave me the IN board. I didn't cost my team anything. I have huge respect for my team and what goes into the program.

17. joshherrin

joshherrin Member

We win as a team and we lose as a team. I am not going to point fingers at anyone, but I 100% did NOT ignore my teams IN board.

My traitor comment was truly a light-hearted joke that was directed at everyone who ran a different tire brand at Daytona and Richard took way too personal in my opinion.

I talked shit to Beaubier in 2019 on IG because I thought it would create some spark for the series and help everyone in the long run. Looking back, I wish I didn't do it because a lot of people began to dislike me after that. That's why when Paasch started talking shit to me recently, I told him I tried dong the same thing and in the end it just made people dislike me. It doesn't work like it does in the UFC.

I've heard the traitor comment since I left Attack in 2018 for Yosh. That's why I didn't think people would be so pissed about it.

Nathey, evakat, drop and 2 others like this.
  18. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

No no no, social media doesn't actually pay anything didn't you learn that from the BBS?

19. The Beer Hunter

The Beer Hunter Well-Known Member

You go down in 1, you are going for a ride into low earth orbit.

27 likes this.
  20. The Beer Hunter

The Beer Hunter Well-Known Member

The MA round is on the short course now. T1 is still taken WFO on a 600 but it's not the same as the old donnybrook course.