2018 BBS Formula 1 Fantasy Racing League

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Mar 12, 2018.

1. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

I'm going to get my "Thank you" in right now before the ban hammer drops. . .:D

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Fuck, you're easier to bait than a five-year-old. I knew I would smoke you out, I didn't expect the bonus video. You know I will wait for your return from Europe to ban you, right? You thought you were clever when you asked me how long a standard ban is, didn't you? :crackup:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  3. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Damn, you are evil personified, I like it. :D

4. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

Don't fuck with the Papa. He's a bad man. :bow:

5. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Amazingly brutal! :D

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Gramps droppin the hammer.

Try not to break a hip!

7. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

Well shit, in that case, time to throw some politics in here....WITCHHUNT!!!!!:D

8. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Are we going to do Grid Rivals again? Or does anyone have another suggestion?
    I think formula 1 themselvbes have a fantasy game, but not sure how it works and all.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm good with whatever has the most support in the group.

10. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Gird Rivals was ok, having to switch up the team definitely made it tough, particularly having to cycle in Verstappen and that hack, Alonso. :D

11. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I joined the official f1 league. You can do private leagues and it looks more straight forward than grid rivals. But I haven't looked into it completely

12. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I’m down for whatever ... gridrivals was ok but the points system made it hard to move up the order and easy to fall.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did you guys get the email? They are also adding a MotoGP game. Anyway, first things first, let's see some votes about Formula One. Especially from those who want to try a different game.

15. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Email from GridRival? Negative. I am up for GridRival or a new one, I will suck no matter the venue. :D

thrak410 likes this.
  16. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Ok email received, you must be closer Papa. :)

17. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I got an email but I forget if Grid Rival is what we did last year or two years ago. I personally didn't care for last year's game.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's the new one we switched to last year.

19. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

The only one I saw interesting was at www.fantasygp.com. Seems to be about the same as last years but has a prediction section every week for pole, winner, fastest lap etc. Predictions would throw some randomness into the mix. I didn't love last years (cause I sucked) but could do again. The older
    www.fantasy-f1-leagues.com appears to still be up if you guys want to go back to that. I honestly don't care too much, the game is just a means to have some "skin in the game" while watching the races. And the trash talk is fun, except everyone is afraid to jinx their shit except Papa. He seems immune to the curse...

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think I might be inclined to making the move over there. Grid Rivals 2.0 was supposed to be online March 1, but nothing has happened yet. I will set up a BBS private league and the start a 2019 thread after the Moto GP weekend.

Pittenger5, rd49 and thrak410 like this.