2018 BBS Formula 1 Fantasy Racing League

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Mar 12, 2018.

1. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Lol I added him last week cause all my guy's contracts ended and I figured he may have gotten this out of his system crashing under the safety car. Nope.

2. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Danny Ric to Haas? Im not seeing a lot of places for him to go and be competitive.

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Now that would be a good move for Haas.

4. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Unbelievable. I pick Verstappen because I figured his luck has to change, and he starts last tomorrow.

5. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Lol I had him the first couple rounds and heaved him overboard.

rd400racer likes this.
  6. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Pretty good round for me :D

Set most points in a round record, most overtakes record, and most improved record too. :D Now lets see if that helps me get back into the top tier where I was haha....

7. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Oh ffs can I have one race where I don’t lose a driver on the first damn lap. :mad:

8. thrak410

I think this is the first race I've had every driver finish!

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's only the second time for me. Last round was the first. Of course, it happens now that I've had to sign the cheapest drivers on the grid. :D

10. thrak410

So this is getting tougher and tougher... The problem I'm running into now is that my cheapo and mid-range drivers had a horrible race, lost a bunch of $ and then fell off my team. Now My only option is to pick up the cheapest 3 drivers available (since 1 of them just fell off I cant pick him again). BUT if I sign them for 1 race, then I wasting the signing bonus, thus losing more money.

If this pattern continues I wont have enough $ to field a full team in a few weeks! :eek:

11. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I had Verstappen, Grosjean, Leclerc, and Sainz this race. I might be winning the "worst weekend of the year" award.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, even I only had the first two. That is a performance worthy of my early rounds. :bow:

13. thrak410

Turns out you can score a lot of points when all your drivers finish :D

14. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

I wouldn't know...

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So my mid-season charge towards fifth place in the game was derailed in the first corner of the race. Back to normal. FML. :mad:

16. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Truly I had Crutchlow-like pace until Alonso crashed out keeping my streak of not all my guys finishing intact.

17. thrak410

Yeah that killed a lot of people with Alonso and Hulk going out in T1.

And as usual, the race before they fall off my team they drop $500k ... *ARGH*

This game is almost impossible to catch back up because of the $ structure.

18. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Yeah I started off terribly not fully understanding the structure and there's no way to claw back at all.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Grosjean's is illegal now and getting a DQ. Fantastic. :rolleyes:

20. thrak410

Wtf really?? He's my double pts driver of course.