1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10 years

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Aug 29, 2022.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If it lasted longer than a few days, it definitely wasn't me.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well it wasn't me. All I had was limited ban powers for a very brief period many years back.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Didn’t you come up with that assjuice name? Pepe le whatever? I think they’re long banned but . . . :D

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

First one was reversed after a few days when the joke got old, as per my policy. Would you believe the man actually asked me to restore it and make it permanent? Some people need help. :D

Second one was punishment for something. Those stay. Nothing friendly about those. They are meant to annoy. It must have gone further since he's been banned for many years.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They’re still funny. I’ve offered many times to change Bitchcakes back to whatever he started with but has never replied to my offers. :D

I usually change them back after a bit and if I can remember what they started with.

Egg is just stirring the poo. I’m going he registered with Eggfoo and all that. Yeah, that’s it! :D

6. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

March 13, 2004
    I have been the well-known, self-appointed voice of reason on here for a long time.

7. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

upload_2022-9-2_13-40-27.jpeg

Sabre699 likes this.
  8. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

It seems non-requested name changes may be a badge of honor. If that's the case, Metalhead has been highly decorated. What more does he want, a permanent name change? :confused:

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

:crackup:Ma feelers, man!

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Being somewhat of an expert on the subject, I can definitely assure you that you are full of shit. The runny, sticky, smelly kind... Not the dry, odorless type.

britx303 likes this.
  11. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Self appointed poopie head me thinks.....

britx303 likes this.
  12. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Just goes to show how unreasonable most on here are choosing to be.

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Nah..... Just you.

britx303 and joec like this.
  14. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

I wanna be the self appointed voice of the dipshits.

Oh wait, that would be davek, gorilla george, metalhead, that dude that dating and driving that working girl to her tricks, the recently permabanned, etc, etc, etc.

motion likes this.
  15. joec

joec brace yourself

i mean, you sorta kinda have. but i wouldnt be too proud of that. :)

august 28, 2003
    i cant remember how i discovered it though. i think in the paddock.

16. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Says I joined 2002, but I know I was on the one before this one as RDgaffer, i think.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So what do we do for TinSkull’s 11th anniversary? Send him a smatfone with cheerleader sites bookmarked?

18. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

A Domino's pizza.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

No way, man. I’ve heard what happens to the delivery drivers when they drop them off. I can’t have that on my conscience.

20. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

A Domino's pizza delivered by a trashy trailer park Ho?