1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10 years

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Aug 29, 2022.

1. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Never said I was proud of the fact, simply that it is what it is. An unreasonable person would let Auminer know that he should just go fuck himself due to his lack of a sense of humor and his need for projecting his self importance. However, me, on the other hand will simply wish him to have a nice day.:crackup:

R1Racer99 likes this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What are you, a Minnesotan with that passive aggressive shit? :Poke:

3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Ever the “nice” guy…….:D

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Rumor has it, we finish last ;)

britx303 likes this.
  5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

a tub of pop corn with a hole in the bottom :)

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Butt ered popcorn?

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Pussy.

kenessex likes this.
  8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Destroyer?

9. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Ever wake up in Switzerland, miss a flight, drank way to much, thinking I missed my next flight to Egypt to get on a boat. Flip out on the front desk thinking its 6 am and had no wake up call, its 6 pm, rum is bad. I somehow managed to lose a day, don't know where it went bought a plane ticket and it turns out I already have one, thought it was for yesterday

Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
    Phl218 likes this.
  10. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Fu$%in A dude, hope you can get some help. That doesn't sound great.

11. Captain Morgan

It's a slow train wreck, somehow managed to catch a 6 am flight this morning to Egypt, just got to a shady hotel that was paid for yesterday but they were cool and said don't worry about it. Some how after 2 days my backpack was on the luggage carrousel, and my oversized kiteboard bag was the last one out. Got to love Swiss Air. About to hop on a boat for a weeks kiteboarding trip in the islands, I feel like I cheated a lot of things in the last 2 days and got lucky, time to hurt myself with a kite

R1Racer99 likes this.
  12. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

:stupid:

13. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Guys livin' like that don't need any help. Best to just stay out of the way so you don't get sucked into the turbulence of their wake... :D

14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Words of wisdom.

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'll drink to that!

Sabre699 likes this.
  16. Captain Morgan

Kind of agree but the older I get, it seems you never know when your time is up. Pretty much made a plan for a big trip with a rocky start. This morning a week long trip in Egypt, then 2 weeks air bnb, then Greece, Turkey, and Madasgar. I'm on a boat and someone is cooking for me for a change, it's weird