1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 2023-2024 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 13, 2023.

1. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Looks like this is over but it's hardly all Lamar's fault. Ravens defence took the first half off and way too many stupid penalties in the 2nd doomed them. And KC is pretty good. No, Lamar wasn't great but this was still a game until about 5 to go.

BigBird and brex like this.
  2. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

The KC Cheats got the refs they wanted.

TLR67 likes this.
  4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Yea it is all the refs fault!!!:rolleyes:

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I'm happy for Reid, but I am shocked. I thought the Ravens were winning the Superbowl this year.

Gino230 and tl1098 like this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

F’in Ravens cost me $20! That’s my entire betting reserve for the remainder of the season. :mad:

money well spent. Suck it Baltimore. :D

yuengling910, brex and pickled egg like this.
  7. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Gloating when winning, whining when losing. Typical Rat bird fan.

8. ducrcr

ducrcr reasonably fast old guy

Chiefs in the SuperBowl AGAIN!!! :clap::timeforabeer:

9. StaccatoFan

I was there you weren’t. It wasn’t even subtle. Roger had his owned team there to make sure he had the team that makes him the most money with the betting for the game.

10. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Some people need to comfort themselves with the idea that events are only legitimate when their side wins. When their side loses... "IT WAS RIGGED!"

BigBird and ducrcr like this.
  11. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Which means I had the better seat, you’re being pathetic.

12. StaccatoFan

Not true. I criticize the hell out of the ravens when they deserve it. Lamar throwing into three defenders was dumb. No question.

But defenders tackling receivers or grabbing their hands so they cannot compete for the ball with no flags isn’t blatant on the Chiefs and refs for ignoring it? KC is the new Patriots.

13. ducrcr

ducrcr reasonably fast old guy

Bullshit. People always complain about the refs when their team loses. I don't suppose the Ravens not showing up and committing stupid penalties had anything to do with it. :rolleyes:

14. StaccatoFan

No. You didn’t. You saw a little bit of football mixed in with the Taylor Swift cam. I didn’t see her skinny ass once. I saw the game.

15. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

As someone who's been to lots and lots of football games, your overall view of the action isn't anywhere near as good as someone watching from their couch.

16. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

The ravens did exactly what I expected... Lamar was making horrible decisions. Zay had two instances that will haunt him all off season. Defense was sleepwalking most the game. OBJ prolly gonna get a contract with KC for next season. :D

Kelce lit them up ... the one guy you KNEW was gonna be targeted.

17. StaccatoFan

I’ve been to a game and watched the replay on NFL network. The tunnel vision of TV is just that.

BigBird likes this.
  18. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

No one could have predicted you would be whining about the refs. Losing to the Steelers twice and getting whipped by Mr Swift, great season Shitbirds. Hahahahahaha.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ravens fans: should have taken my offer. Pay me to lift my curse and you’d be jacking it in Vegas. :crackup:

instead you’re blaming refs and talking about 2025. :D

20. StaccatoFan

It’s ok. LaMar has as many playoff wins in his career as Pittsburgh has in the last 15 years. I’ll take that. And he’s only going to win more.

Yeah. It’s kinda sad the Ravens sit starters against an irrelevant team. Used to be fun to go. Now it’s kind of a “well they’re going to play down to their level of competition” thing.