1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 2023-2024 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 13, 2023.

1. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

No word, being reported as a sprained wrist which is not a good injury for your throwing hand.

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

It's been injured for a while, he even showed up to the stadium wearing a wrist brace.

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Seeing how it's his throwing hand / wrist I bet it's one of those injuries that if he tries to keep paying he may only make it worse and prolong the healing process.

fastedyamaha likes this.
  4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

5. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Just like a “high ankle sprain”

Banditracer likes this.
  6. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

Burrow out for season,ligament damage

7. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

:(

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Damn....Cincy is done this year.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. So back to the normal feeling of "okay, on to next year" :crackup:

Might get lucky and the other JB is good enough to get to playoffs and get Burrow back, hard to say.

10. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Sucks losing your guy. Unfortunate.

11. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Maybe they'll get in a bidding war for Flacco's services. :cool:

12. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Old Colin "one knee" is still available.

13. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

He also has the most total TD in that same time period. I know it's not working out this year, but he is a lot more fun to watch then all the play it safe and protect the football QB's that have run through Buffalo since Jim Kelly. I'll take lots of turnovers in exchange for lots more TDs!

A coworker noted that he broke up with his old girlfriend from high school in the off season and has a new girlfriend. His theory is, his new girlfriend is messing with his head and he needs to go back to his old girlfriend LOL!!!

BigBird likes this.
  14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Not even close since 2018, he is 6th, 49 being Mahomes.
    MahomesCousinsWilsonRodgersBradyAllenPrescottGoffStaffordCarrRyanMayfieldHerbertJacksonTannehillWentzWatsonBurrowRoethlisbergerMurrayBreesGaroppoloDaltonRiversTagovailoaWinstonJones

15. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So, will the Browns make it into the playoffs without a decent QB? They are 7-3 and only two teams on their remaining schedule have a winning record.
    The Lions and Browns both having a good season could cause some kind of cosmic fault.

BigBird likes this.
  16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Jags came back with a vengeance and thumped the Titans. :beer:

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

it shouldn't have even been so close.

#jetssuck
    #inNJTommywebelieve

dtalbott likes this.
  18. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

That's only passing touchdowns.

19. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

I thought the stat was first 6 seasons/years in the league not since 2018. Just happens that Allen’s first 6 has been since 2018.

***While from western NY I’m not a Bills fan, just someone who was watching the game since I have a broken collarbone and a couple of ribs from a deer vs motorcycle event and can’t do much else.

20. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I'm thinking the Chiefs still have the most total touchdowns......I wonder where the Bills rank?