1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 2023-2024 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

#JerseyJetsSuck...

BigBird likes this.
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

You know it....

3 constants: Death, taxes and the Jets suck :D

Sabre699 likes this.
  3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

As an Eagles fan, I was quite pleased that the Chiefs receivers were wearing boxing gloves all night.

That drop from MVS was epic.

G Dawg likes this.
  4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I love it because it dumps gas on their "we don't need no Tyreek" dumpster fire. That said, Eagles got lucky...again. That offensive coordinator sucks. Proper play calling and they win a SB, but...

G Dawg and SuddenBraking like this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

i mean they did win a SB without him already, so I think they proved that they can win without him. If they had him, yeah, they probably win this game, but they are still 7-3

mpusch likes this.
  6. SuddenBraking

The next time they run a 3rd and long QB draw I’m gonna lose my goddam mind.

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

What do you expect with Rodgers @ GM ?

Sabre699 likes this.
  8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

9. rwdfun

rwdfun

Just heard the Lions haven’t won a Thanksgiving day game since 2016!? I remember them as a kid always winning this game. Even in their worst years they’d play good on Thanksgiving. You could always count on that one game as a fan. This year they have a chance to clinch back to back winning seasons.

Also, the Dallas Frauds get another weak opponent to keep the ruse up. They may be the luckiest team when it comes to scheduling. Next week they get a downward trending Seattle Trashhawks team at home. After that it could get real. Although the Bills are trending in the wrong direction and Miami isn’t quite as good as earlier in the year either.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

I need to see that new documentary on Barry Sanders. That man was playing chess while everyone else was playing checkers

Sabre699 likes this.
  11. SuddenBraking

He was like Neo in the Matrix in his prime.

BigBird likes this.
  12. rwdfun

rwdfun

I’m mixed on Barry. I still hold a bit of a grudge on when he retired. I know he gave a ton of himself for the team and was the only thing that made them worth watching for years but him faxing in his retirement just before the season handicapped the team more than they were already handicapping themselves.

Just watching the local Lions pregame show. Jeff Daniels is on and they talked about the documentary and Scott Mitchell’s response. Now that guy can eat a bag of dicks. He was a piece of shit and not worth the air he was breathing in Detroit let alone the salary the Lions gave him for a few decent games as a back up in Miami. Now that I know everyone bashes him in the documentary, I’ll watch it

BigBird likes this.
  13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Emmitt said Payton was the best. I agree.

14. rwdfun

rwdfun

Emmitt is wrong and just jealous. He’s mad he was even the best of his time.

15. SuddenBraking

Emmitt wasn't even top five in the era he played in.

My nine year old could've run for 1,000 yards behind that offensive line.

BigBird, Banditracer and brex like this.
  16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Emmitt's name is only known due to that Dallas line.
    Any other team, he's a nobody.

17. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Timing is everything.

BigBird and Banditracer like this.
  18. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Yep, just ask Rossi!!:D

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Welp, the Lions are back to sucking. :eek:

BigBird likes this.
  20. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I'm not an Emmitt fan either, but I do think Payton was the best back ever. He was an outstanding human on top of that, and a race car driver and IndyCar team owner....what's not to like.

brex and BigBird like this.