1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2023 entry fees for CCS?

Discussion in 'General' started by DmanSlam, May 2, 2023.

Tags:
  1. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

:D I was actually hanging in the garages for the first time at grattan. Didnt want to deal with canopy and rain. Grabbed a garage and worked out good except it is loud in there on race day and couldnt hear the calls. I just made the wife watch for the 5 board. Just if old ear mcgee decides to stall it. It doesnt leave us much time for the starting process with that thing.

See you guys in a couple days at Mid-O. If you need anything dont hesitate to ask.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Makes sense and yeah stalls suck especially you if you don't want to push start :crackup:

I think we are good but will do and thanks!

3. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

looks like the Roebling weekend with WERA generated slightly more than the 30-32 racers that went the previous weekend for CCS :crackup:

4. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

It did.

Any word on the guys that where involved in the big accident in Race 11.

Props to WERA officials The day was ran really smoothly.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I haven't heard anything yet on the two transported. Haven't wanted to bug anyone on site still dealing with it all either but I should hear eventually.

6. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

one of the officials came over to my pit while i was packing up and i said i'm glad they called the day. when you rush to beat the clock with 4 lap sprints, the riders tend to ride over their abilities to get that lap/finish in less time and it just causes more problems. obviously we're there to ride, but this was the best decision to make for everyone involved.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, talked to Gabe (I was at Grattan and then driving back south) and then Evelyne and I talked and we all decided it would be the best move for everyone. Not racing does suck when that's what we're all there for but you have to balance it out.

8. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Seriously?:crackup:

9. Xian_13

Xian_13 Well-Known Member

Everyone is looking at the new ownership, all wrong.

Clearly they have made this purchase to Launder Money.
    Or use it was a write-off business.

-X