1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Facebook friends with the lawsuit-happy fool?

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Long long long ago. Not sure he lasted very long with them at all.

noles19 and baconologist like this.
  2. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Can't we all just get a long...

screwdriver and fix this guy? :D

badmoon692008, RichB and TurboBlew like this.
  3. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

Robbie; please email you facebook find to the NOLA management. Tell them if they keep the idiot around their track they will loose future business. That would get their attention more than anything else.

There are a lot of people that would have broke his nose for putting his hands on the hips of a woman like that.

4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

2.9 seconds after he touched my wife like that he would have been picking his teeth off the ground. It would have been over before I could even stop her :D

How has nobody tuned this guy up yet? Colossal shitbag.

stk0308, Tifosi and Sweatypants like this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm pretty sure that NOLA management is who that letter went to before Robby got it.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  6. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Watching him go down in flames is much more enjoyable from the balcony.

PapaSmurf23 likes this.
  7. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

he wouldnt touch my girl like that, i wouldnt have to be there for him to be sorry....she's pure latina and benches 225lb for reps and has squatted 400...(shes only 140),,,she would make him regret that pretty quickly!!! he would be better off if it was me that got to him lol.

Gorilla George and PapaSmurf23 like this.
  8. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

We need pics to make a proper assessment.

Gino230, AC1108, PapaSmurf23 and 2 others like this.
  9. hurricanejohn

hurricanejohn Professional Amateur

So funny.... first I hate women, now I'm touching women inappropriately. Her & her boyfriend showed up late for the riders meeting demanding they get teched. I told them to park the bikes, attend the meeting, and we'd get to them after riders meeting. They persisted so I told them I'd refund their money and they could ride with other organizations if they weren't happy with the way we ran our organization. They attended the meeting then we teched them and they both rode. We had a body position clinic at lunch. I prompted a couple of people to get around the bike to see what was being done. I may have touched a shoulder moving them around but hips? Not me. The boyfriend came up to me at the end of the day telling me what a horrible experience they had but never mentioned me touching anybody. Strange that it came out later but it's food for the masses these days, right?

And as for the lawsuit I did drop the part against Trevor. I figured he'd do exactly what he is doing but at the end of the day he knows I never said/thought/posted what he said I posted. I can live with me - I let go of the rope. Trevor and Cyndi can take all the victory laps they want. The part against WERA will never be dropped - it will go as far as it can go.

You all are so predictable. You live over here in this little dark corner and think you are somehow relevant. Trust me - none of you are. Hang on to that hate, it becomes you all......

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And yet here you are, trying to defend yourself. Who are you posting this for?

11. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

:Pop:
    In one one, popping corn by 3.
    Long live the beeb.

12. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Holy crap.

What a world some people live in. By their own choice.

13. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You never said it yet you lost the lawsuit where you could prove it. Weird. Dismissed with prejudice no less :crackup:

As far as it can go? It won't go much further, it's a cute little attempt to try and outspend us but all in all you're easily provably wrong and only a half ass bully. Evelyne won't tolerate bullies and neither will I and we've got more than enough to invest into you losing especially since we'll get it all back and more in the end. You can tell people all day long you'll own WERA and you can threaten racers with not letting them race WERA when your delusion comes true but it'll never happen because unlike you there are way too many truly good people out there that will prevent it.

Quite simply little man neither my wife or I will ever back down to the likes of you. Hey while I have you, can you get the shit you've been asked for repeatedly to your lawyer? Not following the rules isn't a good way to try and delay things....

15. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Oh damn...this bish just got a turbo AND nitrous....

stk0308, mpusch, Shenanigans and 2 others like this.
  16. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

In all the people I have seen come and go in the last 20+ years from this sport I'm truly surprised this guy hasn't just gone away....

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I see another 100 pager coming... :crackup:

TurboBlew likes this.
  18. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bruce likes this.
  19. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Suuuppppppp y’all...