1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 Healthcare Rates no-holds-barred discusion

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, Yeah you're right. Maybe it would be good to just get it over with and go to a single payer system. My biggest resistance to it is that we would be admitting failure to those damn liberals.:D
    Of course, I'm on Medicare so I'm already on a single payer system. Go figure. :eek:

2. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I don't blame the liberals on this one. The blame goes to the mob and it signals the beginning of the end.
    It speaks the the flaws of democracy.
    I would have prefer that it would have been up to the people to pass the law. Than, the blame would be clearly on our shoulders and would leave us with little room for complaining.
    In the end, what we have speaks to what the people allow.

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

OK..so here is one for y'all....My mortgage payment is $1025 a month....MY Health Insurance is now going to be $1086 a month with a $6500 pr person ded (Bronze Plan)...AYFKM....all because my Existing Company is "No Longer Offering Healthcare Insurance"... Silver Plan was in the $1800's 60/40 co-pay 3k ded.
    And NO I don't qualify for any Fucking Subsidies.
    Let me just add "MutherFukker"

I am now convinced that like the Banking System has got rid of all the smaller companies,
    ((if you can find a small home town bank support them while you can)) same is going on with Health Care...a silent taking over by G'ment Supported and Backed companies that allow control and pricing to be dictated.

Control the Banks, Control Health Care...whats next..??

4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Shut up and pay your fair share like a man :p

It's scary that when the goverment gets involved and things go to shit, that people think the answer is more goverment involvement.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ours has been more than our house payment for a couple of years. I have seriously wondered if getting fired might help us out.

6. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Well we got fucked..... in Utah

2013 $578 5k family deductible
    2o14 $626 7.5 k family deductible
    2015 $758 10k family deductible
    2016 $996 5k family deductible

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

But what about the $2500 less that Obama said you're paying, did you factor that in?

8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

With your shitty attitude I am surprised that you have not been fired already...:D

turtlecreek likes this.