1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mayweather V. Pacquiao... Who will win?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Dung Beetle, Apr 27, 2015.

1. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Foreman!

Mayweather appears to have Allen Iverson's financial guys working for him. If you changed the names in the article, it would read the same way. Other than Mayweather has a lot more to throw around.

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

In the Mayweather article I linked yesterday, I think it says that he actually owns a bunch of NYC Hi-Rise buildings and makes 7 figure MONTHLY income just on those real estate investments....it seems that he may be a bit ahead of the curve compared to some other athletes, but his gambling has to relax a bit. Don't think he can just bet 200K on the halftime spread of a NBA game all the time.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

What about after the fight? Some folks are already talking about rematch possibilities and this fight hasn't even started yet. If Mayweather wins, and I think he will, no rematch will ever happen. But if Pacman could (please!) pull off an upset, if I was him I'd demand a 100% to 0% split on a rematch or no dice.

Would a rematch even matter? Wouldn't an avenged blemish on one's record still be a blemish?

I'd like to see Pacquiao win, but I don't think he will. Either way, I hope it's a clear, decisive victory with no controversy.

5. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Mayweather is going to whoop the shit out of that punk ass many fanny boy..

Perfect record, and greatest boxer ever!!! End thread bitches! :D

6. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Floyd is the best non-figthing figther!:D

If Floyd's legs don't fail him, he has it in the bag.

First three rounds should belong to Pacman.

I would like to see a KO but the higher likelihood is a one round-victory or split decision. Split decision to Floyd. One rounder advantage unanimous to Pacman.

7. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Floyd has a promotional company, like Oscar.

No guarantee of same succe$$.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Crap, I just found out the fight is on a channel I have. Just a different one than the one they are usually on. Still can't believe people pay $50, let alone $99 to watch a fight. But that's another story. Now I'm sure I'm gonna get my hopes up that Mayweather somehow gets ktfo, and wake up at 3 AM to check it out. :D

I'll just set the DVR and try to forget about it. I'll watch tomorrow if there's good news when I wake up. :D

edit: looks like there are cheap tickets available now.

9. Yea, thus far, Mayweather promotions hasn't to my knowledge been involved in any other big time fights, besides his own fights. Hopefully he can change that.

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Manny, Manny, Manny!!!

11. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Stupidest fucking fight ever

God I hate mayweather

12. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Let me guess. Super defense by Mayweather. Wins on points?

13. thiagoleal23

thiagoleal23 Well-Known Member

Pac won

14. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

FTW

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Was that supposed to be a fight or a rerun of Dancing With The Stars? :down:

Now Pacquiao's saying his shoulder was injured. Excuses are like assholes.

16. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Another great Boxing event.... Yeah right... Sorry but Boxing is done...

17. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I've seen better fights for a parking position at Walmrt before.

18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I just knew it was going to be a snooze fest......I'm a little skeptical on the shoulder admission but when you think about it, would you cancel the biggest fight ($$$$$) of your life for a re-injured shoulder? I wouldn't....lol.

I agree with everyone who said it, boxing is a dead sport. They were hoping this match would resurrect it and bring life back into it......FAIL!

19. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

but people continue to pay to see it.. big time. And the people would pay to see the rematch if they held it tomorrow. Very sad indeed. Saw the streaming "breaking news" across the bottom of the screen while watching the moto-x (that was interestingly also in Vegas).

20. 3twins

3twins Well-Known Member

I was hoping that before, during, or after the fight Manny would have knocked Beiber the fvck out.