1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mayweather V. Pacquiao... Who will win?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Dung Beetle, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Gonna have to go with Money May! He's been claiming GOAT status for a while now, and with a win, I think he definitely puts himself in the conversation.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
  2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I hope manny breaks his jaw so he will be forced to shut his cock sucker.

Floyd comes across to me as just a very talented piece of shit human being.

That's literally the nicest thing I could come up with.

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

4. Extremely hard working, and focused too, but yea, pretty much an asshole.

But don't hold your breath on Manny breaking his jaw. Manny has had problems with counter punchers in the past, and Floyd is the best counter puncher.

5. dteal23

dteal23 Well-Known Member

Floyd for the W. I don't get into person feelings about people I don't know.

6. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Is boxing even still a thing? I thought UFC made boxing irrelevant years ago.

7. There has never been a man mounting match anywhere near as big as this boxing match is.

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:crackup: Don't hold back Rob.

9. gaitherb

gaitherb Well-Known Member

Floyd has also figured out how to market himself and his fights...hate the guy and pay money to see if he will be knocked out! Kinda simplistic but brilliant.

I'm going Money Mayweather...two fighters in the ring and one of them has never lost (professionally).

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

8 years ago I would've cared.

The only guy who'll win this fight is Bob Arum... and I guess Mayweather. Pacquiao, the fans, every one else loses.

Especially those saps that paid 10K for a floor seat. Unless of course they resell them for 5 times that.

11. Did any saps actually get floor seats besides from resellers? Last I heard, MGM kept all the floor seats for high rollers and brokers.

12. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

They got a deal.
    Front row is currently selling on Stubhub for $351K per seat. If you're cheap, go to the 3rd row and only pay $117K per seat.
    If you absolutely, positively won't spend more than $100K on a seat, you can go back 5 rows for $99K.

13. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

last I read only invited people would be in the first 5 rows. Tickets sold out in under a min and only up to row 5.

I love mayweather and he will hopefully send pac to the mat out cold.. I agree fight is a couple years late. Pay per view has also jumped in price. $99 for reg and $110 if you want it in H.D.

I don't care who you are they guy is one of the best boxer ever to step in a ring. 47 people have tired and 47 have failed, that quit a record. Lets go Floyd!

14. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Ah yes, UFC...the fighting equivalent of two 15 year old girls pulling hair and biting in the gym locker room. The perfect "sport" for kids brought up on video games who haven't seen the light of an actual sun for the last 6 years.

Sorry, I'm a purist. Boxing is the sweet science.

Go Manny

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

#PacMan

Weigh in Tickets are $10 ea. They are selling for over $150 each.

This fight will make MMA or whatever man on man action, NTTAWT, look like amateur affair. Whoever says boxing is dead, obviously hasn't seen the excitement, and $$ that is being made right now in Las Vegas. Place is booked solid, Closed circuit venues are charging up to $350 ea to just see the fight and they are all sold out.

Mayweather said something to the effect, "Watch me win, watch me lose, you'll still pay to watch me." Can't argue that point. He's one of the highest grossing athletes in the world, and only goes to work two times a year.

16. Man Mounting Association. I have nothing against men who like to mount men. I just don't want to watch. :D

17. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Yawn...... Boxing went out the window when Tyson Bit Evanders Ear off.... King ruined that Sport Decades ago..... The 60/40 Split for this fight proves it... Sad...

18. How does the 60/40 split prove anything about the popularity of boxing?

19. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I don't disagree; boxing is in need of a major comeback but I think it is slowly getting back on track. I hadn't followed it for years but this recent Saturday Night Boxing on NBC got me in the mood again. I actually watched Klitchko (sp?) this weekend. Not a great bout but it was interesting to watch their different strategies each round.

20. BC

BC Well-Known Member

He's 61-0 if you include the 14 chicks he's beat up.