1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mayweather V. Pacquiao... Who will win?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Dung Beetle, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Mayweather sported Hublot on his trunks and the one of a kind watch they gave him is ugly as all f@ck.

2. Paulie Malignaggi's watch was horrendous looking too!

As for the fight, it was pretty much what I expected. I was hoping for a little more action, but I knew Mayweather wouldn't want to stand toe to toe.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I wish I could have gotten something out of this fight. I used to love boxing but Don King killed that decades ago.

I got nothing to add to this thread except some drivel about a watch.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I would have paid $99 to see that.

5. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

6. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Manny punching Bieber is like an elephant stepping on a rat. Maybe grimly fascinating for a quarter second but then it's just sad.

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

8. :crackup::beer:

Someone on Facebook said that Floyd whooped Manny's ass. I agree that Floyd won the boxing match, but no one got their ass whooped in that match. Well, our bank accounts did kind of get mugged, but that's about it.

9. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Motherfucker wasn't even sweating. He just danced away anytime Paqiao tried to enggage him. Bullshit

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

How much you pay for that fight? $100? :D

11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

It's how he's remained undefeated and made himself stupid wealthy in the process. It may be clinical and lame, but it's obviously effective. The douchebag is dancing all the way to the bank with his $180 million plus.

12. auminer

13. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I can't understand how these fights continue to gross such huge numbers while the UFC is lucky to pay a headliner $1M to fight. I think GSP was the only fighter to command those numbers, too.

The last boxing match I watched was when Peter McNeely threw in the towel against Tyson. This one was about as exciting as that. Perhaps it's just the older generation of fans that keeps boxing alive? UFC seems to me to be where it's at.

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:crackup:

15. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Told you bitches!!!

There's was multiple rounds where pacsuck only landed 3 punches out of 30 plus thrown. Mayweather is just to good and defense is what,has won him 9 titles.

Mayweather = greatest of all time!!!! :D

16. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

17. auminer

[​IMG]

Weird. But clearly the round-by-round numbers are accurate for the actual boxers. Pac won 4 and 6, clearly. 8-9-and 10 were iffy, I would've (maybe) given 8 & 10 to Pac, not 9, but they were so fucking boring action-wise, and really by that point the scorecard was irrelevant so I wasn't exactly riveted & focused on scoring the rounds like earlier.

Invented conspiracy.

18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Packeeow cheated.

19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

My bad. Wrong thread.

20. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

A very astute observation. I'm impressed. You've swayed me with those numbers, especially the number '9'. Seems like that number is very familiar. Nevertheless, I'm with you on Mayweather.:)