1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congrats to the AMA guys... Oh Wait.

Discussion in 'General' started by nikk777, May 13, 2013.

1. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

Kevin Schwantz and Blake Young shouldn't race CMRA endurance!

2. STEEZO

STEEZO Well-Known Member

It is unfair for anyone that is fastest than me to race against me. Even if they paid the same entry fees as me. I'm supposed to win.. My mommy told me I was a winner and that I will always be in first place.

3. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Ha, you should see them when they come to a track day. Winning all the Advanced/Expert sessions and shit. Its a traveshamockery.

4. Chip

Chip Registered

Attention!!!! 2013 WERA Rule Change!!!

Revision in Bold:

Section 6, subset 6, verse 6 - No one is allowed to enter a race in which that person has more money, better equipment, or more talent than I do.

Section 9, Subset 9, Verse 9 - We will be officially changing the name of the sport from "Racing" to "Winning."

Section 0, Subset 0, Verse 0 - Participation trophies will be given out at registration.

5. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

:Pop: Imagine if Solos payed again!

6. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

WTF. Just because I had to spend Mother's Day with my Mom, I can't get a trophy now. Dick.:mad:

7. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

I didn't know they made 9th place ribbons Greg :D

8. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

For all of the guys that said its cool that the pros race with club guys, are YOU guys actually out there racing with them and having them eat "your" lunch? I havent raced with them so I cant comment. I DO know, if I was an amatuer boxer and Floyd Mayweather showed up to my gym whipping everyones ass I'd be kinda hot too!! lmao!!

9. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Haha! A hot tub time machine!

I remember when I was a first year expert saying the same thing and then watching BBoz pull in on the last lap! Take it for what it's worth and try to learn as much as possible from those guys!! :D

10. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

#firstworldproblems

-steve

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have.
    My lunch was paid for by my real job before I got to the racetrack.

12. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

:D

13. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

It's clear to me the threshold to go racing has decreased in many ways. This has been made clear by the number of complete little bitches that race these days. Must be the trackdays.

Last edited: May 13, 2013
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

In all seriousness, this is not a new discussion. Like I said, search the BBS back a dozen years. You'll find the same thread multiple times.

15. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

This is the oldest one I can find on the BBS. 9/30/2000

Cherry-Pickers and other oddities...

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:stupid:

17. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

You are actually taking it well. But even with your specific example, does no one remember Zemke offering to sell his rolex from daytona to keep racing? Do people really still think Jake Zemke is making 150k to race motorcycles? My guess is the dude is making next to nothing, there is zero reason he shouldnt be at a club weekend on a local shops bike with off the rack tires and fuel. It called racing for a reason. Who ever is better wins.

This isnt meant as a shot at you at all, like I said you have the right mindset, just using the example becuase ive heard of people bitching about zemke in particular before.

18. Chip

Chip Registered

Ahhh yes...but if your an expert licensed racer then your not Amateur...

19. tonni1000

tonni1000 Well-Known Member

Wow now this is some funny shit!! Try racing with Mike Smith Lil Robbie J Larry Denny Skip the sassmen brother Izzy Told clark Lee feilds, Lee Arcee the whole vesrah team Josh hayes/herron this is one race let's not forget wild ass Seth Starnes, you was just happy to finish skip the money! Man just race the fuckin bike is what Lil Robbie would say Trey would get pissed Corey would bump you Dane would wave at you. In other words just race have fun wow really!! and three pages
    on a lighter note Sarge is coming back to the pits see you soon!

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, and it always makes me laugh.

Nothing ever truly changes :D