1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V7 Return or Maybe V6

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by MES Racing, Nov 20, 2012.

1. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

Yeah bid daddy is staying put!!! Moved to Gadsden Eric, closer to my homie, lol.

March will be upon us soon and hopefully the motor kings will be kind to me. Have no fear I have two on stand-by.....

I still have my old motor for you too! Just loaded it up for the move today.......

Joseph

2. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Thanks MOJO, I've been jonesing to get my hands on my bikes since I've been back. Not that I'm counting but 4 months and 7 days till I return. Will try and make it back sometime in January/February to do a track day on the new bike and dust off the cobwebs on my other bikes. When are you scheduled to move?

3. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

Monique will be at my house in Auburn until 1/1/13. I been living just south of Gadsden in our new house for about a week. Come home every weekend, load some stuff, go to my temporary bachelor pad, lol. Have a bed, all my tools, parts and my bikes in the new crib. Wife has all the other useless shit......except one towel, and some ass paper :). Been using a grill to cook, paper plates, and take my clothes to a friends house and his wife does them. Shit this is the life.......lol

4. MES Racing

MES Racing Well-Known Member

No, No ... No basket cases. I know my old 750 was slow, but it was bullet proof unlike your bikes and Skwids. I could always count on one of you guys not finishing a race. :Poke:

5. 418

418 Expert #59

6. Outsider V6 V7

Wow, I wonder if this bike was stored when there was still a production class as I can't remember the last time I saw a stock exhaust on an F2. For those youngsters that don't remember the class you could be sitting on the front straight at Putnam and all you could hear was chain noise and a faint engine sound coming down the straight. lol

7. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Hey I res...emble that, when I still had a 1052. Gave up on those & went 750, a lot less crowded back there.
    Hey Boz, glad to see one of us is excited about next year. Sounds like you got Chinese $$ to burn!

8. Outsider V6 V7

Not really the big bikes have been pretty reliable the last 4 years and only the rockers had to be hardfaced 4 years ago. Other than that they have been gas and go. I'm excited to come back and start racing and will probably ride my in process, AHRMA 750 bike in V7HW but will continue to ride the blast furnace in V6. My goal on the AHRMA bike is 110HP at 360lbs. I just dropped below 220 for the first time in 15 years and when I talked to Joseph he's down to 208. Let's see if I lost 55 more pounds I'd still outweigh Ray by 15. lol So to make it an even race lets do the math.

Ray weighs 155 and bike makes 134
    Boz weighs 218 and bike makes 155

So if 7 lbs = 1hp then 218-155 = 63 now divide that by seven and I should only need 143 HP to beat Ray. Yeh that and a whole lot more skill should do the trick. lol Have a nice day my obsolete brothers. Hi Mysta, I know you read this and report to Ray so tell him to have an extra desert each day during these cold months.

9. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

LOL! 204lbs today BEOTCHES!!! Don't worry brother by March I will be a trim 185lb!! Will have 18" pipes and 34" waist!!! Down side is I have to buy new leathers. Upside you are the same size I was when I had mine adjusted....donate to the cause, lol.

I can not wait, tires are stock piled. In March the military starts paying me an extra $400 bones a month going straight to racing. The back up B12 is going to Dan the man for some over-hauling. Frame is off now waiting bracing. Got a Brembo 19x18 for the front. I am ready to be in last with skwid, lol. Just skinnier.........

I actually enjoyed riding with Michael, always positive......

Joseph

10. Outsider V6 V7

Joseph, don't give up the leathers yet as you've not successfully navigated the holiday season. Even Ray puts on about an additional 1/4 pound during the holidays. LOL

11. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

100+ on me the Boz.....LOL

12. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Guess who has a V7 bike again??????? :D

13. Outsider V6 V7

Mike, made me keep it a secret untill you posted something. The new bike ran a 1:01 at Tally a few weeks ago Howard so we know it's not the bikes fault if you can't get it there. lol Welcome back now let's find MES a bike so we can get some Stone's money.

14. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

The bike is capable. Now I need to work on what really matters.... ME!

I am all for some tire money!!!!

15. Outsider V6 V7

No matter what the results we are honored to have you back with us. Let's find MES a bike.

16. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

working on that:up:

17. lance89

lance89 Well-Known Member

I have 2 of them for him!!

18. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

He wants black beauty......he even sat on her in the pits back when he was racing the F2. He made motorcycle noises and everything.

:up:

19. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

20. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes