1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V7 Return or Maybe V6

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by MES Racing, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

So what bike did you buy Howie?? Post us some pics buddy.

2. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

F3

Here is a pic. It looks a little rough. I am going through it now. My parts list keeps adding up :down:

Attached Files:

3. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

That bike looks familar. Where did it come from?

4. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Japan.:crackup:

5. Mike 122

Mike 122 Ride!

F3

What parts? The bike should be ready to go other than bodywork.

6. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

he has to have it MINT....then crash at RRR:Poke:

7. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

What's wrong with that? It happens....double wire he drain pug Howie!

Now start working on MES.....he needs a new ride for V7.

:beer:

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Did you sell a really nice well put together F2 not long ago? :D

9. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

I thought he got his old bike back? :confused:
    I mean the Captain America 1.

10. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

After Mike Burns dialed this, 636cc F3 in, he made Howie an offer he could not refuse. All go and no show at this point but I'm sure Howie and Chuck will take care of that. lol

11. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

As soon as I got it out of the trailer, I washed it...twice:( I did not even crank it up yet. I am just going over some things I want to eventually replace. I am going through the wiring harness at the moment. The bodywork really is not that bad. I have seen much worse. The tail section is what had me scratching my head. Not sure why the other owner (not Mike) cut it that way. No big deal. A little repair, sanding, and paint and it It should be good to go. I would like to have the guys contact info to talk to him about it.

Now , someone please buy my SV :up:

12. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

NO!

13. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Wow! Randy finally said no to a bike purchase!?!?!

See you Sunday. :D

14. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

That's OK. I sold it.. or at least I took a deposit on it. It will be picked up in a couple of weeks.

15. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

congrats on the purchase and sale howie. i knew you wouldn't be gone for very long.

good news for chuck as well....i'm sure the bike will look up speed soon enough.

16. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

It's like being an alcoholic. First step to recovery is admitting you have a problem... then you have learn to say no and live with the urge the rest of your life :D

17. MES Racing

MES Racing Well-Known Member

Still looking for a inexpensive mechanically sound V7MW bike. Not worried about it being cosmetically pretty ... like a Duck bike. :D I'm pretty much a bolt-on mechanic, so I don't want a mechanical project. Thanks

18. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

If I have a ZX6R up and running mechanically thats got all the race goodies but cosmetically ugly I can probably get that together pretty quick...

Chuck

19. lance89

lance89 Well-Known Member

hello!! didnt we talk not to long ago. let me know when your ready. I thought you had to unload the F4??? Lance