Ktm rc8r raffle

Discussion in 'General' started by barkley57, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Schuber2_S

Schuber2_S Well-Known Member

KTM - @ NJMP this weekend for the AMA's???

If it is...I'll grab a ticket.

2. barkley57

barkley57 Well-Known Member

I called a lady at NJMP and asked for permission to go there and set up an ez-up with the bike to raffle the rest of these tickets. She is checking into wheather I can go or not as she told me that Horsepower Charties (1098R raffle) is going to be there and not sure if NJMP management will allow two bike raffles to take place during the AMA weekend. I support the 1098R raffle and encourage everyone to help out if they can with that charity. I do understand if NJMP management does not want both of us there but it would be cool to sell the rest of the 52 tickets I have left during a crowded weekend like this one.
    The lady I spoke to said she will be in touch with me tomorrow wheather or not I can go.

Anyone here have any pull with anyone there that can get me in? That would be great!

Bob

3. Scootimus

Scootimus Well-Known Member

Good luck Bob! Both are for great causes, hopefully they will let you in as well.

4. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

Somebody buy these tickets so I can find out if I won!

5. Stirz

Stirz Makes my butt look big

Bob

OK - FINE!!

If you have my info, go ahead and bill me for one more. Let me know if you can do it or if I need to go back through the 'process'.. Have fun this weekend, BTW.

JM

6. barkley57

I can process it for you without you calling in again providing I have your cc info on file. I remember speaking to you about Utah but do not remember your name.

Whats your first and last name so I can look it up?

How many more tickets would you like?

Bob

7. barkley57

Ok, guys and gals. NJMP is letting me in! I will be there and setup around 10am. If you are going please stop by and say hi and get a ticket. If you already have a ticket stop by and give the bike a lucky rub.

See ya at the track!

Bob

8. Schuber2_S

Schuber2_S Well-Known Member

Nice...

Can't wait to see my future bike in person...I'll be taking one ticket tomm

9. barkley57

Went up to the ama race on Saturday and happy to say that we started with 52 tickets left to sell that morning and sold them all by the end of the day. With that said, I am happy to say that the drawing for the RC8R will be held at the CCS race weekend on the 24th at VIR during the riders meeting.
    I want to personally thank all of you who have participated in supporting this raffle and to make it possible to help put more airfences on the track.

Good Luck, and hope to see you at VIR.

Bob Michael
    B&E Motorsports
    410-822-6855

10. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

11. Scootimus

Scootimus Well-Known Member

Freaking Awesome!!!!!!!!! :rock:

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Very cool!

13. trancework

trancework It's always now...

Way to go Bob! Can't wait to see who nabs this beautiful machine! Thanks for working so diligently to hook up the AFF so this could be having an impact in our sport for a long time to come!

14. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

15. illsv5

illsv5 Well-Known Member

So do I need to find my physical ticket or will you draw a winner's name and have contact info? If I need it, I will start frantically searching.

16. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

17. barkley57

Start looking for it!! Need a ticket stub in return along with a valid ID. I have to prove you are you.

Bob

18. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Are you planning on video taping the drawing? I'll video tape my reaction if I win :D

19. cbienlein

cbienlein Active Member

For those of us that contacted you about never receiving ticket stubs, what do we do.

20. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

Updated the raffle fan page with your comment Bob! Awesome news and can't wait for the raffle! Fingers crossed!!!