1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ktm rc8r raffle

Discussion in 'General' started by barkley57, Feb 25, 2011.

1. barkley57

barkley57 Well-Known Member

My name is Bob Michael and I own B&E Motorsports located in Easton, MD. I have started a raffle to benefit the Roadracing World Action Fund and have 250 tickets to sell at $100 each. Winner will take a new 2010 KTM RC8R Limited Red Bull or Akropovic edition bike. I do have these two limited bikes here in my dealership ready to go and they will have the club kits installed for free by me.
    All proceeds will go to the Action Fund to support the air fence effort by helping to protect racers at the track. I originally got the idea from Andy Curro (Airfence Andy) when he was always at our CCS races raffling off a Buell. I was inspired by the turn out from people eager to donate $100 to have a chance at winning the Buell but most importantly help support the air fence fund. I thought to myself "why can't I do that." I would love to raffle this bike and give the net proceeds to this organization. I race this bike. I love this bike and it has made me a faster racer because of it, just ask the guys in my class. I would also love to see someone win this bike in the racing community and actually race it. I would be tickled to death to actually share all my setup data and to help support them at the track.

So please guys, I know we would all wish that we never happen to meet an air fence face-to-face, but if we do, we need to be rest assured that one is there in working order and have the confidence that it will protect us from major harm. Let's help this Action Fund by buying a $100 raffle ticket and taking the chance of winning a brand new 2010 KTM RC8R limited bike with only 25 that were made in the US.
    Please visit my website www.bemotorsports.net for more details under the Racing tab. I am currently in the making of getting my website to support a Buy-a-Ticket function directly from the site. Until then, you can call me directly and purchase your ticket over the phone using a credit card or PayPal. I will be bringing the bikes to the CCS race events starting with New Jersey Thunderbolt continuing with the remainder of the race schedule until all 250 tickets are sold.
    Contact me if you have any questions though phone, email also on Facebook. Thanks and good luck.

Bob Michael
    B&E Motorsports
    410-822-6855
    [email protected]
    www.bemotorsports.net

2. dubguy85

dubguy85 Well-Known Member

Tempting!

3. Gonzo

Gonzo Maybe you should drive...

No kiddin'

4. barkley57

Serious raffle for the serious rider. Awesome bike, with a awesome cause.

5. benfer

benfer steadily going faster

I am so in for this. Will call on monday after the weekend.

6. :stupid:

I'll grab a few tickets :up:

7. barkley57

Thanks Hairth for the ticket purchase, look for your ticket in the mail next week. Good luck.

Bob

8. scott72673

scott72673 Well-Known Member

Bob,

Thank you for contributing to such a great cause!

Scott

9. barkley57

Thanks Scott, seeing how I would like to give two, three or four thousand to the fund out of my pocket, I cannot as mortgage needs to be paid. But, raising the money through a raffle like this is very much possible.

Bob

10. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

So tempting....

11. BuiltforSin

BuiltforSin In the grass

Very tempting.

12. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

In, will be calling soon.

13. shakenbake

shakenbake Looking for my Burrow Owl

I'll be calling in the AM

14. chastain11

chastain11 Well-Known Member

:wow:

That Red Bull version is tits! I'll be calling soon... I'm in.

15. trancework

trancework It's always now...

I have one of these for the street--they ARE the tits... I'll take a chance on another to race for a good cause. PMed you for a few tix. Good luck, everybody!!!

16. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

You mentioned PayPal... Do you have a PayPal ID I can send the funds to? PM it to me?

I gotta give this a shot... 1 in 250 chances is better than most, and the cause is a great one.

17. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

I'm in! I'll be by on Tuesday!

18. YellowRacer

YellowRacer I can pass this guy...

People... People... Don't worry about winning the bike, it's already mine! Let us just donate to the true cause here! :Poke:

:D

I'll give you a call later today!

19. BuiltforSin

BuiltforSin In the grass

How many tickets still available?

20. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Interested. Left a VM, PM and email.

Thanks.