1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ktm rc8r raffle

Discussion in 'General' started by barkley57, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

So this could go on for a while... Don't know if I can wait that long. :(

2. 178SV

178SV now retired...

Maybe KTM's recent on track results will spark some new interest.

3. Ficlim fraw rhe tivkey alreafy fuck...I have been saying that out loud and laughing for about 10min now. :crackup:

4. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

:crackup: i literally read it over 20 times and i still can't decipher what i was trying to say exactly. "draw the ticket already?" i dunno.

that day i saw a hot ass chick with hot ass tattoos walking on the street. then she shows up at the very same bar we're playing pool at that night, AND comes over to talk to me, and she sparks the conversation with, "you guys have been playing a while huh? tee hee..." and of course in all my suave glory after like 10 jack and cokes i respond with, "ppssshhh i can hardly even see the balls anymore." it wasn't a good night all around.

ok sorry for side tracking again. :beer:

5. barkley57

barkley57 Well-Known Member

73 to go

6. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

I don't know if this will help or hurt the cause, but I personally know Bob (a.k.a. barkley57). If not knowing who you're sending money to is holding you back, I can personally vouch for his character. He's good people. :beer:

7. barkley57

Thanks brother, I appreciate the kind words. Hope all is well with you.

72 to go

8. barkley57

69 tickets left to sell!!

9. 178SV

178SV now retired...

Now if KTM can get a podium with a 1000cc twin, that will lift some eyebrows.

10. barkley57

It's coming, it's coming!! Maybe not this year or the next but I can tell you KTM is a very agressive company and there whole philosophy is racing and winning. They are willing to pay the dollars to get the right riders on the bikes to make it happen.

BTW - 67 tickets to go! as of 7/20 1pm

11. El Natural

El Natural New Member

Assuming I have any money left after this weekend on the track... Monday will see a ticket order placed. Great idea!

12. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Hey, all you new registered wera.com member's...buy some frick'n ticket's...now.

13. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Woah, how weird...there's ^^ a new guy thinkin the same thing as me :) Good luck El Natural.

14. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

BTW, I think Bob is out of the shop until next week. If you want a ticket(s), call the shop (410) 822-6855 and speak to Matt.

15. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

Hurry up and give it to me! I like orange!

16. SV81

SV81 Steeler Hater

I'm buyin one! Sent you a request on your site Bob.

Sean

17. SV81

SV81 Steeler Hater

Agreed

18. BearcatRR

BearcatRR Well-Known Member

In for one. Just sent a request for one on your site. :up:

19. Stirz

Stirz Makes my butt look big

Came in the mail today - thanks...

20. Boost231

Boost231 Active Member

im still waiting to buy mine. i will get one..