1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

6 months into my 8 month wandering adventure

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Mar 31, 2023.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I guess your post is beyond my level of comprehension. My personality would never allow me to drop shrooms. I can't teach because I wouldn't believe half the stuff that came out of my mouth, and I sincerely believe that nobody would be interested in what I have to say. I don't mind dropping little nuggets of my experience in threads like this and occassionaly on Facebook for my family and friends. I secretly hope at least one person is inspired and gets out there and does something because they saw me do it.

2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I think food is boring as hell, but I do take pics of most of my non-pizza dinners in various countries. New thread, this one, or ?

3. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

This one thx!

4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

First meal of my trip was a quattro stagioni in Torvalanica, Italy, just south of Rome, after I had sprung my bike from customs at the Rome airport. I dig quattro stagionis pizzas in Italy because every region has their own take on it.

pizza.jpg

cha0s#242, Phl218 and Yzasserina like this.
  5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Pizza in old town Napoli

pizza.jpg

MELK-MAN, cha0s#242 and Yzasserina like this.
  6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Chicken kebabs in Thessaloniki, Greece

greece.jpg

7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Raviolis in a small Italian village near Stelvio Pass

pasta.jpg

Yzasserina likes this.
  8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

OMG I want to dive into that picture! Drool!

motion likes this.
  9. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Few things….

Richard, I’ve been to about 40 countries and I love reading your adventures. Thanks for sharing so we can live vicariously through them.

Psilocybin(magic mushrooms) is the only thing ever found that regenerates brain tissue. Many athletes have gone through very successful treatments for MCS(multiple concussion syndrome) via John’s Hopkins and or UofSFL who pioneered the clinical trials. Micro dosing, no tripping or high feelings, shows big results. Recreational and or spiritual adventures have their benefits too but everyone is different.

Razr and motion like this.
  10. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

+ 1

11. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Chefchaouen, Morocco

moroc.jpg

MELK-MAN likes this.
  12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Are you fluent or at least somewhat functional in these different languages?

I could probably get by translating an Italian menu into at least broken English, but Greek has a whole different alphabet.

13. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Dude, I trust your input, so I have to pay attention to them, I suppose. I sure would like to shake off some of the depression and other lingering side effects of my recent troubles. I'm not sure Montana is the best place to check into them, but perhaps Colorado if I'm down there visiting family. Its pretty big in the Durango scene.

14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Nope! I use Google Lens to translate if needed, or rely on picture menus or gesturing/sign language. English is generally not a problem in Greece, though.

15. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

Back in college when we were in Amsterdam we were able to just get them in a little bodega. It made for an interesting overnight train ride to Prague …

not sure if that’s still an option but who doesn’t love Amsterdam

16. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

that's awesome. I need to look into that. I'm getting to the point that even minor head impacts are taking longer and longer for me to recover. My last MTB crash, I went off a drop poorly and went over the bars, head hitting first. It kind of freaked me out because my vision went crossed for 3-5 minutes.

The only thing my neurologists have given me is amitriptyline to help me sleep better through the night so my brain can heal while sleeping.

mdroadracer likes this.
  17. 27

27 Well-Known Member

the psychological side has amazing results, PTSD, depression, anxiety, etc… I’m really really anti big pharma , and those assholes are racing to synthesize and patent psilocybin now because of the success. Nature is always best and really provides in this case. Feel free to PM me but I think everyone on the BBS should know and look at this option for physical brain injuries as well as their mental health.

you know people that have had huge gains in their lives because of it.

A “scene” or arena about that psychedelic style isn’t necessary and probably counterproductive. The correct therapy is non invasive and no “retreat” is needed. Just a source and regiment then hopefully a smooth return to your happy self that wakes up feeling a little better each and everyday.

Gino230, motion, Phl218 and 1 other person like this.
  18. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Chills and Thrills was a great shop in Amsterdam, 12 different kinds of psilocybin on the wall in the late 90s.

19. 27

27 Well-Known Member

that stuff is nasty and works similar to lsd…

look into it there are so many links if you search psilocybin concussion therapy, we all know racers in the US and world stage that have had success

this guy too…

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nhl...oncussion-syndrome/1hlse2236qlw417sy0q20nlxcw

Razr likes this.
  20. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member