Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

She's allergic to justice.

2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

You want me to be mad about something that I wasn't aware of at the Time is that really your question?

Also I take it you're speaking of his with holding air or funds to whom ever. Did Obama follow the process in regards to the written law of the impoundment act. if he did then anyone can be pissed about it, but he informed congress he did what was mandated by law. TRUMP appears to have not. Don't see how your argument flies here?

3. Handicapped Racer

that's was funny I give you props on that one

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

5. Handicapped Racer

I do and dude there are so many times that these people praise Trump then call him out and the same for Trump. If he's full of shit now he was full of shit all along. The same thing I say for Parans. I went back and watch the video and watched him drag everyone but what I didn't hear about was that 1,000,000,000.00 paid to his wife by firtash. if' you're calling out everyone them call out everyone, even your own damn self fuck that.... go down with the ship. I want to see your level of commitment

6. Handicapped Racer

7. Spang308

A) That article is from Nov 10th, 2019.
    B) "According to these sources..."
    C) The house had an opportunity to subpoena him and didn't. If he was so damned vital to their case, they should have taken proper channels to get him to testify. I have ZERO issue with Trump using executive privilege to prevent it. None. If Nancy and Schiff for brains wanted to contest it, they could.
    For starters, the 2 subpoenas they issued were invalid because the house had not even voted on impeachment proceedings yet and second, they knew they would get shot down in court anyway.

Trust me, if Bolton had a smoking gun, the NY Slimes would be writing about it. He's selling a book. Follow the money dude. This shit ain't hard once you check your hatred for Trump at the door.

kangasj likes this.
  8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Thank you. I have no idea why people continue to engage.

9. Spang308

Trump kicked him to the curb and now he's stirring shit promoting his book. Doing a pretty good job of it too. Bet he sells a few copies to the lefty Trump haters that will be bitterly disappointed once they read it and it reveals what a warmonger retard he is that wanted to drop bombs on everybody and that it was his policy disputes with Trump that got him launched.
    I don't like Bolton and never did. He's a neocon D.C. swamp creature.
    Two things I dislike about Trump's presidency, some of his appointments have been flat out bad and he hasn't taken a strong enough stance on spending. I personally don't know the level to which the military was depleted under Obama or if the reports of it are true, but if so, that explains the budget issue. If rebuilding the military was truly necessary, then he didn't have much of a bargaining chip to use to cut spending when the Dems were just going to attack his military budget. Wall funding ring a bell?

10. Spang308

Boredom...
    I've had some legit discussions with HC Racer as well.
    He isn't always wrong. :D

11. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

Trust me, if Bolton had a smoking gun, the NY Slimes would be writing about it. He's selling a book. Follow the money dude. This shit ain't hard once you check your hatred for Trump at the door.[/QUOTE]

What if ... the Prez's council just got up and said " We can't subpoena John Bolton, because he is the whistle blower and therefore protected"
    Fukin heads would explode, whats Schiff gonna say? "No he's not" after lying multiple time to everyone that he doesn't know who it is??

Fencer and auminer like this.
  12. Spang308

THAT would be almost as hilarious as the time during the House impeachment proceedings when Devin Nunes asked Vindman who he told about the call and Schiff jumped in to object and shut it down to protect the whistleblower.
    Wait. I thought you didn't know the whistleblower?

I can't believe Trump's team didn't put on a full court press over Schiff's involvement and lying about knowing the whistleblower. The guy is standing in front of the Senate attempting to impeach the president and blatantly lying and everybody knows it.

kangasj likes this.
  13. Spang308

14. Handicapped Racer

Whaaaaa I am surprisingly impressed. I don't think the military was that depleted but I can see the misuse of money and Troops not getting what they are in need of. I can remember my time at Camp Horno, the amount of money that was spent on Hummer Repairs were ridiculous . The computers were garbage and the knew it but never made any attempts to get the failure issue completed. Supply would just waste money so then when it came down to things we truly needed we needed to wait till the new fiscal year, and I say that in may facets of the Office throughout the USMC. HQMC was worse. they were just credit card happy. I can imagine what other branches looked like if it was anything like at least three of my duty stations were.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  15. Handicapped Racer

C'mon you and I both know good and well that amount of time it takes these cases to run through the court system is insane. No Postus should have legal issue or questions hanging over his head for the length of time Trump has.. That's bullshit. But you know if they had of subpoenaed Bolton this shit would not even get a resolution until July Aug Sept if then I do think issue's that are truly undecided should get a fucking answer but I also feel that if trump wants to take money from one place to another and use it to build a wall. I think there should be a court specifically to handle EX issues and a expedited time line if that decision is challenged. Decisions getting tied up in court for two year stifles one's agenda even if I don't like the agenda

16. Handicapped Racer

I think in one case Judge Amy Berman ruled the that would still have subpoena power even thought they had not convened and impeachment inquiry. So that argument maybe debatable

17. Handicapped Racer

Dude not one of US here can change a single law. were just regular people discussing Politics it really aint that serious.

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Said before I don't have to agree with everything this guy says but I like him. Rand ain't playin.

cav115 likes this.
  19. Spang308

Same. Sometimes he gets a bit kooky, but somebody needed to call out this bullshit parade for what it is and Rand must have finally had enough.
    I hate to even call this an impeachment because it's such a bullshit political hit job.

20. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

:crackup: Scroll down to the bottom of that link......he "hash tagged" HWSNBN :crackup: