1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Agree. The ass whooping at the ballot box needs to be substantial or they will be emboldened to continue with their shit. A solid 40 state presidential win, win the popular vote, win back 30-40 house seats and maintain the senate should send a message. At that point the Dems can tell the far left whackos to shut up and pivot toward the center or cease to exist in any position of power.

aaronson and Quicktoy like this.
  2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I just love how the party that was convinced the right wouldn’t accept the election results continue to push back against the election results and now also claim they won’t accept the results of a Senate acquittal without further witnesses. Never mind that it was THEIR job to produce the witnesses and evidence in the House in the first place. Fuqqin delusional.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

They just continually try and spin things. Over and over and over. Witnesses are not mandatory. I love how they are already spinning their cover story and changing the narrative. They are the masters of shady, slimy tactics.

4. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

How much money.

I say he will vote for acquittal

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Who will the new Christine Margaret Blasey Fords be?
    :crackup:

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Name a price under $100 and I am in. Gentleman's agreement, but if I lose I will donate using your screen name as the source.

7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

That whacky skank from the dressing room before was spouting off she wants a DNA test. She's out there like Pluto, so I doubt anybody is paying much attention to her. Remember the one who found being "raped" exhilarating?

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Would some of them have to work for them to actually be masters of the slimy tactics?

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

G 97 likes this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

13. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

All I can say, where I'm at the only news channel in English I get in CNN, it sucks, these clowns have been blabbering for 3 days. Now they they lost, they still can't comprehend it, AGAIN and the excuses , plan b, c and d are already in their sights are and talking about their next brilliant move. You guys (dems) and your network lost again and still can't accept it. Mainstream media has spent the last 3 years and thousands of hours wasting everybodys time and money. Can't wait till the next election when trump wins and they start this whole thing again.

Politicians are not politicians anymore and probably never will be again. They want to play detectives, cia, and fbi guys and then turn it into a very bad show of law and order. The networks gather around and act something like in between bad football announcers and women bickering back and forth like chicken heads on the fucking view. At least in sports someone actually wins and loses, move on to the next game, and doesn't call do overs

tl1098 likes this.
  14. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

SillyWabbits.

16. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

50.00 and if I loose I'll do the same

sheepofblue likes this.
  17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

It's Lose....L O S E.

auminer, Metalhead and StaccatoFan like this.
  18. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Omg. He drove Brit to grammar Nazi-ism lol.

Metalhead and StaccatoFan like this.
  19. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

sdg likes this.
  20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Oh he will find out what it is soon when Doug the Smear POS of NYC support Jones votes as his masters specify.