1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica 2017!

Discussion in 'General' started by mino6466, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Pit bull stickers are to be placed over PS stickers so that's a moot point. Plus if you have that many stickers you are cheating because everyone knows stickers = hp.

2. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

I like running stickers on my snorkels

3. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Hahaha!

4. John29

Sorry your bike got crashed in both races. I've seen that movie before and I did not enjoy it.

metricdevilmoto likes this.
  5. John29

Trying to fit in ... by just pulling shit out of thin air!

wrlamkin likes this.
  6. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Part of the gig, right? The kid is OK and that's all I've ever cared about.

We went fast before it got stuffed into the ground. We've got proof of concept. We'll see if we can't do better at VIR.

regularguy, 5axis, caferace and 5 others like this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Rs are much more effective per-unit because they are official. I'd say 8-14 stickers per R, depending on the brand.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I put an R sticker on each side of my Milfwagon and now I eat mustangs for lunch and shit camaros at green light drag races.

I'm getting a fart can for it this week.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Don't forget about the holy grail of R's

[​IMG]

You rarely even see these on motorcycles because they add so much power that the bike basically becomes unrideable.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's how that RC51 hit 205mph. Put a TypeR sticker on it.

Gorilla George likes this.
  11. That's it. The Grom is about to become a Grom-RR.

You bitches won't stand a chance.

12. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

Put R stickers on my truck. Now my 7.3 is a rolling coal beast. Pulls wheelies and will crush your feeble Duramax

13. That's more like it, we need more "opinion based facts" :)

14. Only if you add a wing too. There's a certain combo of wing and stickers that can make any car fast. Add some neon and I'm shocked they can ever put all that power down.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Well are we or is Suzuki gonna pull a Honda?

16. caferace

caferace No.

418, Banditracer and Gorilla George like this.
  17. John29

Have you seen sales data for the 600cc sportbike segment (actually 600-950cc so including 750s) from the last three years? Do you know what % of total sportbike sales that segment accounts for in the US?

Doing a little research (start with page 24 of the May 2017 issue of Roadracing World) suggests that your fears are unfounded. A company that is really committed to Sportbikes is not gonna walkaway from a category that outsells the 1000cc segment by about 3:2. Which is why Yamaha, for example, just updated the R6.

In my professional opinion, reports of the demise of 600cc sportbikes generally and of any one model specifically are premature--anything Honda is or is not doing, notwithstanding.

Let's reconvene when the next round of new models is released and see who is right...

Cam Morehead and throwdown like this.
  18. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

hope you guys recover at VIR, he has the pace, just needs to keep it on 2.

metricdevilmoto likes this.
  19. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I have the worlds only XR100RR

20. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I am trying so hard to end my current business trip by coming through Elkhart Lake in early June. So far it is looking good.

Boman Forklift and r6boater like this.