1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some of you claim the KKK isn't a Christian organization...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Dec 13, 2015.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It was spent as I chose. Whether it was a waste or not is my call, not yours sweetie.

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Well, actually, after I typed it into a search engine I found it has to do more with Valentino's ranch. At least that's what I think it refers to. Am I right Papa?

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, that's his hometown.

4. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Quite simply there has never been a time in the eleven years that I've been on here when Christians have been bashed on here to anywhere near the extent that Muslims have. The fact that Muslim bashing is quite popular now doesn't excuse it either.

RFKA, what do you find so fascinating about Muslims in this country being bashed more than Christians? I wonder if Muslims in the Middle Eastern countries bash Christians? Think so? Maybe?

5. I find it stupid. Bashing an entire religion based on the actions of a comparatively small minority of idiots that use that religion to justify their BS is irrational and bigoted. As you guys like to say, it's based on emotion, not logic.

The same goes for people who bash all Christians.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Or southerners, Canadians are still fair game.

7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Hey, no need to be a dick about it...:mad:

:D

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Hoser.

9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Take off, eh!

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

What we've ended up seeing is a form of profiling. For those of us in the US, we look at Muslims with a kind of weary eye since several attacks on us have come from that direction. It doesn't matter that it's a small percentage of Muslims that do it but only matters that it's coming from Muslims. From the other side, they look at us with that same weary eye because we've been interfering with their part of the world for many decades. I do not blame them and no one can blame us for doing the same style of profiling. Is it stupid? Probably, but it's part of the real world and it's not going to stop for a long time into the future. Emotion drives us. I know that's not what you want to see but you've got to admit that it is what's happening. Life's a bitch.

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

HEYYYYY....wtf.

12. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

Jiminy fucking Christmas, God dammed muzrats are every where.

You and radical Islamic muzrats fit the definition of a bigot more than I.

13. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

And how is that?

Take your time. I have no doubt your response will be entertaining.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I don't care for the whole muzzrat thing, but....

big·ot·ry
    ˈbiɡətrē/
    noun
    1. intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.
    If you think bigotry is not present in radical Islam, you are a wee bit delusional

15. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Of course it is, oh Great Master of the Obvious.

Anti-Semitism, for instance, is a significant issue

But I'm not sure how that is on point to my question.

Edit: I see your point now, and completely agree that the radical Muslims are fueled in large part by hatred and bigotry. But as usual, I was thinking that this was all about me.

So the question to the Islamphobe is: how am I bigoted?

16. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

reading the posts on this thread, i'b pretty much conclude that 90% of the posters are bigoted by definition.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Going by the definition Acree posted yep. I'm intolerant of everyone with a different opinion because they're obviously wrong :D

18. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

You disagree with my opinion that, if its okay to hang the KKK around the neck of all Christians, like some sort of bad luck sea bird, as the thread starter did, its okay for me to lump all peace loving, Islamic Muslims with the Jihadi Islamic Muzrats. Peaceful Muslims only speak up to tell us that what we are doing or saying, Trumps stop letting them in policy, will only create more Jihadi Muzrats. They have offered nothing in the way of assisting in stopping them, and they don't want too. Just my opinion, you disagree? Bigot.

I disagree with your opinion that I am an Islamphobe. I just think they are the enemy of western civilization and must be dealt with accordingly. If that makes me a bigot, I am okay with that.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  19. I'm curious to know what made you think that anyone in here was contending that there was no bigotry in radical Islam?

These are the only radical Muslims I can think of that might not be bigots:D:
    image.jpeg

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Context is a futhermucker. Try reading the posts I was responding to.:rolleyes: