Some of you claim the KKK isn't a Christian organization...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Dec 13, 2015.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Every group has their flaws....obviously, but can you reliably name 3 other groups that do more good deeds than those who believe in the cross?

I think you have Christians mixed up with Jesus Christ himself, don't know where or who taught you any morsel of faith you MIGHT have in you but no 'man' lives the perfect life....we're ALL sinners so I'm not sure what your point is???

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Imma gonna need a cite on this one brother man.

4. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Will you please stop stalking me? I can put up with your leg humping, but the staking is over the top.

5. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Seriously? Way to represent.

Ask yourself a question: other than dropping bombs and a few special ops, who else is fighting and dying to stop ISIS?

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Filthy commies.... I mean Russians :beer:

7. Here are a few of the passages that were used by Christian slave owners to justify their slave ownership:
    Genesis 9:25-27
    Ephesians 6:4-6
    Colossians 3:22
    Titus 2:9

8. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Key word is "were"..... as in the past. Live in the now. In the now, if the KKK were to commit any "jihad" or terrorist act, they would be brought to justice by thier own society. Swiftly and without sympathy. I don't see that happening with your buddies you keep trying to justify on here. Not knowing you personally, hopefully you're just yanking chains 'cause you can.

Btw, "condeming" acts with words doesn't cut it. Without action they're fucking lame.

9. Huh? Frazier Glenn Miller, A white supremacist and former KKK leader committed a terrorist act in 2014, and was brought to justice by the same people that bring to justice the Muslims that commit terrorism in this country, the US court system, which consists of members of most religions, along with atheists and agnostics.

10. speeddaddy

Right. And how much help have the Muslim community been? I'm sure you'll correct me, but i've been led to believe from reports they've been of little assistance. Reports from France of raids of mosques show evidence of sympathizers, which is very unsettling...

11. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

Not the refugees from Syria that are mostly young adult male muzrats pouring into non-muzrat nations. Bringing with them their plague of death, the goal is to destroy the west. And no one is taking it seriously enough yet. Ask yourself a question, with this going on, are we really supposed to be worried about the KKK?

With this going on, I for one am not worried about being PC when talking about muzrat goat milkers, they even milk the male ones.

There are the Kurds.

12. You're wrong again. There are Muslims amongst many efforts to fight Islamic fundamentalist terrorists.

13. speeddaddy

I'm not "wrong" you condesending prick. I said they've been of little assistance, not non- existant. I would have thought a self proclaimed comprehension genius like you would have understood that.

14. Telling you that you're wrong when you are is condescending? Muslims have been of great assistance in fighting Islamic extremist terrorists.

15. speeddaddy

Yeah, they're doing a great job.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Well, they pretty much have to fight when attacked, wouldn't you say?
    Certainly there are no Democrats fighting ISIS.

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So kind of a Democrat leader like KKK Byrd or manbearpig Sr?

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

2 was a directive to slaves already in captivity, not a directive to make someone a slave. It was a lesson in Christlike bwehavior for the slave. 3 is the same, as is 4. Biblical slavery was not tied to race, or hold one race to be superior to another...other than a victor in a battle perhaps.

19. What, you're expecting me to stick up for them? Even though it may seem like it right now, the GOP don't have the monopoly on bigotry. I'm not gonna stick up for a bigot just because they're a democrat.

20. I didn't say that it was. I said those are passages that were used by some slave owners to justify their actions. Do you contend that American slave owners never cited biblical passages to justify their actions? I never said their justification was logical. It wasn't.