1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pit Bull introducing new product

Discussion in 'General' started by KrashBandit, Apr 8, 2015.

1. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

Not sure how many of you follow our Facebook page, but Charlie V decided we were going to launch 5 new products over the next 5 months and made the announcement last month. Today we are launching the first of those five products: The Pit Crew Tire Wedge.

Here's a link: Pit Crew Tire Wedge There's a link to the introduction video on that page in the "Videos" tab.

Figured this particular item might appeal to racers and there's at least 1-2 of you on this forum that have been known to race:) We'll have another new product next month!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That is so simple but yet so damn brilliant. How is it that no one has thought of that before? :up:

3. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

I'll bet that works better than my right foot jammed under the tire....
    Got to have one!

4. Tortuga

Tortuga Well-Known Member

We have, we called it a "block of wood". This looks a lot better

5. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

I started laughing when I watched that... so Damn simple it makes me sick I didn't think of it.

6. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Great Idea!

7. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

65$ buys a lot of 2x4's though. :up:

8. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I also "invented" a block of wood, but I would have to concede that this is infinitely more adjustable, and appears to stay in place much better :D

The best inventions are always the ones everyone should have thought of.

9. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I don't see it in the video section.

10. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

Brilliant!

12. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

Truthfully I had JUST added it to the "videos" tab on the product listing itself. Still adding it to the main Videos page...I'm getting slow in my old age.

EDIT: It's on the Videos page now too

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  13. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

^^^^^^^^^^ This guy has the first one. No more foot, no more wood. Cant wait. Support companies that support us racers.

Now we just have to wait another month until the next new product is revealed

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

:up:

the greatest ideas are the simplest ones.

15. That would pay for itself in 1 weekend at the racetrack or a school with rental fleet.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Gee, thanks for making that in 2015.
    It's OK, my fits of raging anger at one particular bike are now a distant and fading memory.

17. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

I think I'll slide one of my Adidas soccer shoes over the Pit Crew Tire Wedge to make it more race day "realistic"!

Great job guys! :up:

18. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I heard the next product is going to be virtual auto-pilot, where Charlie rides the bike for you with a gold colored camera mounted on the upper. All you have to do is go along for the ride.

Nice work guys.

:beer:

19. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Thank god, now I can toss all those various blocks of wood I use daily

20. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

The answer to changing the rear tire on an 07 GSXR600. There is a God.