1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pit Bull introducing new product

Discussion in 'General' started by KrashBandit, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

I would but Ive been sworn to secrecy. I'd love to see what you guys come up with.

2. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Unsolicited advice on 2 new products :D

1) A rear stand that ALSO works as a trailer restraint via attachment to a bracket installed in the trailer.
    2) A wheel tree that ALSO comes with brackets which attach to trailer walls to faciliate transport of wheels parallel to the wall, protecting brake discs from transport harm.

Trailer space is precious, these 2 products would be must haves for racers and track day guys.

Yes, my order is already in for the Tire Wedge.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It came to me last night like a diamond bullet right between the eyes: Pit Bull is kinda of the Apple of the motorcycle racing world. They announce a new product and people line up 20 deep begging them to take their money! The difference is that Pit Bull makes useful stuff and Apple sells stupid shit that lunkheads think they need. :D

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

one of your best analogies EVAR!

5. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

Thanks for the feedback. I'll pass this on to the man!

6. KrashBandit

I stand corrected. We WILL run out sometime today...shows what I know:)

7. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

I think I'll wait a couple of weeks for the PSR copycat version for $19.95

:D

8. RNYC

RNYC Well-Known Member

Any hope for one that works w a forward handle rear stand?

9. mcarter

mcarter Well-Known Member

I called up there a little while ago and was told they were out and have 24 back ordered already. I would say its a successful product so far

10. I'll wait for Moto-D to rip you guys off again and buy it for $15 cheaper.

I keed I keed.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

:crackup:

Is there one on the PSR site that's been spraypainted black yet?

12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

-A liquid bronzer lotion so we can all have the unique "glow" our pitbull products do? :D

-A supple brush to apply said elixir

Last 2 have me stumped? :D

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

so when do you think PSR will send the patent for this?

14. rhouck

rhouck wat?

Placed my order. Figure it'll get used several times per race weekend, so might as well.

15. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

how bout a trailer restraint system for a dog? that'll give the dog owners that accidentally navigate to your site something to buy!

16. KrashBandit

It won't work for the Forward Handle Rear...at least it won't work like intended. That said, if you adjust your top support height correctly you should have the cross bar directly below the tire you can use the cross bar as an alignment aid for the tire. It's not as elegant as the tire wedge, but it's an option!

17. KrashBandit

We actually have roughly 7 left that aren't spoken for right now...Leslie was a bit mistaken about that "24" number. That said, I'm sure we'll be out by tonight. We're building more! I'm thinking we'll have a 2-3 day lull and then we'll be able to ship again by the middle of next week!

18. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Has there been anything new for May yet?

19. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

How about stands with removable handles on GOOD wheels. That would really help with storing bikes in tight spaces! There are some chap versions out there but the wheels are only good for perfectly smooth surfaces.

20. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

Pit Bull has the option for removable handles (this picture is from 2010). Their wheels have worked every place we've used them.
    [​IMG]