1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pit Bull introducing new product

Discussion in 'General' started by KrashBandit, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Charlie originally designed the stands with the wheels on them for the gravel/dirt at Talladega. They definitely don't need a smooth surface.

They also have removable handle options.

2. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Sorry guys I wasn't clear. I meant swiveling wheels so you could roll a bike around in the garage i.e. sideways backwards forwards.

I have plenty of regular stands. I know they have wheels on them :)

3. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Did they ever do a TRS for the Zumas? The 50cc unit more specifically.

4. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

In that same vein - couldn't find one for a dirbike either. I have the mount on my trailer, I'd like to be able to use the TRS for either the race bike or dirt bike. (YZ450f if it matters)

5. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

I've been informed that YZ450 pins exist. As usual, you're ahead of me. Carry on.

6. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Similar to this only with the customary Pit Bull quality. Front and rear. (something I wouldn't be afraid to push around a bike on)
    [​IMG]

7. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

If PitBull doesn't have a pin design already for your machine, just fill out their handy form and they'll make a custom set.

8. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

The new product for May is finished and ready to go. We're supposed to wait per our patent attorney, but we're getting antsy too!

9. KrashBandit

We're not big fans of that swivel caster design. If we have a better idea, we'll be sure to bring something out though!

10. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

11. rraiderr

rraiderr Ron Jermey Jr

I got my wheel lift and used a few times, thing is awesome.

No more using wood or my foot.

12. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

I think that would be a nice option, but as it is I slide bikes around my
    garage on pitbull stands on a regular basis. Works well on a painted
    concrete floor, but you do have to be a LITTLE cautious about it.

I love my pitbulls, and I have had them all in use at the same time....twice. :crackup:

Attached Files:

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ahhhh!!!!!! Got ya and yeah, that would be pretty cool.

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

damn! I think PitBull could get some more storage idears for us compulsive owners with multiple stands. Thankfully I only have 2 that are not being used at the moment. :beer::up:
    Do you hold meetings in your garage for nameless friends that might use an inferior stand?;)

15. Never had an issue with the wheels and used to roll mine s lot because I was too lazy to take the bike off the stand.

16. KrashBandit

New product for May, the Pit bull Hybrid Anchor: https://youtu.be/BBtMmOOkqvA

What's better than a tie-down anchor with a 6,000 load capacity? One that can be pulled out of floor and moved out of the way or moved around to multiple locations

17. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Nice! I'll be ordering some. You're really starting to piss me off though. How do you know what I need when I don't know what I need?

18. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

You guys get me every time. Especially with the whole, "Charlie has the brains, George has the good looks" video routine.

:D

19. KrashBandit

I'm not just a pretty face Eddie! I'm smart too. I do stuff real good!:crackup:

20. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I hope these are being marketed far and wide beyond the motorcycle community. Seems like anyone who does commercial transport would be interested.