1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Are you gone for real this time or just saying you are and then come back within the next 24 hours?

2. caferace

caferace No.

FTFY.

'sup 2fer

-jim

3. Ben Gooding

Ben Gooding Well-Known Member

Who are you, the internet BBS Nazi in charge? What's it to you, you slack jawed wannabe internet cop?

4. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

I don't even give it an hour Jim

5. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

So I take it that you are not going to actually answer me then? Ok. You just seem really paranoid man.

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

It's not paranoid, he's just simply scared to own up to lying.

Hell, he still has yet to answer whether or not I sent the text.
    I searched through my phone and didn't see it.

All he's gotta do is delete my name and my number will show...

Not to mention the other countless lies.

Clarence, yes we can all end this. Own up to your lies and admit it and start fresh.

It's that simple.

7. Ben Gooding

:FL:

Uncle Clar, admit to nothing, deny everything.
    Make counter-accusations.
    Lie and Cheat! If you ain't cheatin', you ain't trying, and if you get caught, you didn't try hard enough.

8. Pepsi Drinker

Pepsi Drinker Well-Known Member

Maybe Zippy and Razor should take a hike of the permaban type?
    They both seam so reasonable and honest you know.

9. Ben Gooding

I have been retained by Uncle Clarence to represent him going forward. Please direct all correspondence towards him, to me.

Thank you,

Dean Harris
    Esquire

10. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq7Ncd3MhJM

These files are a result of a conversation between Rob and I . I printed them out for court after he filed a bogus restraining order against my friend and I . From the moment of him threatening me till today, I've saved every text , every post he made slandering me on forums, and everything posted on this thread. I don't take people threatening and slandering me lightly . Rob used this same exact tactic on his Former Sales manager. He spewed slander everywhere he could. He even went so far as to call his new employer trying to get him fired. Rob is well known for this toxic behavior. Rob is a compulsive liar and suffers from bipolar disorder. He even admitted the meds didn't help and he figured he would be this way the rest of his life. The things this man post on his Facebook are astounding . Shocking to be honest. Hes part owner in a store his father worked so hard to build , yet he has no regard or respect for it. He has a small clique that helps in this childish endeavor which has been displayed and proven here.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  11. helicopter99

helicopter99 Well-Known Member

No offense, but you can't read or tell anything in your video. Could be cooking recipes for all we know.

12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You are a complete effin whack job. He said he'd get you kicked out of racing? SO WHAT?!? You are a freakin stalker. Who the hell saves/prints hundreds of pages of texts over that ... IF it's even legit? You show a video of you scanning over tens of printed pages of SOMETHING (God only knows what it really is) and claim that as your "proof"???

Ya know what ... You SHOULD be kicked out of racing. Hell, you should be kicked out of society in general. Robby, don't know you, but I'm betting that video alone would help your cause in a restraining order. Dude's got one obvious, MAJOR effin hard on for you.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

I'm beginning to think that Clarence and Rob are ex gay lovers or something. NTTATWWT.

Both of them are obsessed with the each other. :confused:

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You're a fucking lunatic! Who does this kind of shit? Who goes to these types of lengths for something so trivial? If someone doesn't like you, don't associate with them. Stop poking the bear. Stop hanging in the same circles. Stop trying to convince these people that they would be your friends if they could only realize the error of their ways and see things from your point of view.

You're like an obsessive ex boyfriend who can't move on. Nutjob.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Definitely some weird shit going on there. I bet at some point CR was one of those fucktard customers that cannot be pleased who goes online and bashes the shop.

He's obviously got self esteem issues. He just can't back off, can't admit when he's wrong, can't stand to think that other people don't like him.

16. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

17. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

Can this thread make "The Best Of" more than once?

18. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Actually, I am not ashamed to have gotten a restraining order against Clarence.

It got me a solid week of peace and quiet and the actual stalking of me and my friends stopped.

Yes, driving by work,m driving by friends houses (that also know how he is)

The judge threw it out because what he did wasnt considered violence. However, it definitely kept my phone from blowing up.

So Ill take that as a positive.

As for pictures of our texts, why didn't you zoom in on any of them???

Just take a pic of one instance where I lied. Please, jsut one where I lied about anything?

We will get the same silence we are getting now and you will avoid that at all costs....

Now I am chilling at my houise and am looking forward to posting some of these texts :)

19. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

Look at that text conversation picture again, and then think about who wrote what, and with what type of punctuation.

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Oh, I have. I don't buy it as legit. That's the reason for my question mark ... Still questioning it. But even IF he did, I stand by the "SO WHAT??"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.