1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

You can't say that, he hasn't answered the question yet about is that him or not?

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What does your aunt think of the girlfriend CR keeps referring to in his various alibis?

3. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

4. 418

418 Expert #59

As soon as I read "Christian based racing team" my bullshit meter went to 11. People who like to define themselves by their religion are usually straight con artists or hypocrites.

5. polishchick24

polishchick24 Member

Look here, fucktard, backing up to the STT event...you most likely fucked with Shanin's bike while we were in the Novice classroom. Shannon went out for the next session and almost busted his ass. You were gone when he came back in the pit. We didn't park next to you by choice, NOLA staff wouldn't let us move. TRUST ME when I say we didn't want to be anywhere near you. Now on to the WERA event...there were 2 trailers between my bike and Dennis's bike, and unfortunately, I don't have x-Ray vision. GROW UP Clarence! And keep your hands to yourself!

6. iceman017

iceman017 alive and kicking

sure. if customer isn't in a big hurry... I'm actually going over to Tally for a couple days to help them out b/c Max just left to move out west. time is not something I have too much of these days... :down:

btw, Your head is gonna spin when you find out what I'm about to do life-wise... :D

7. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

:crackup:

Attached Files:

8. Ben Gooding

Ben Gooding Well-Known Member

She loves threesomes and likes to watch as well!

9. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Oh snap!!!!!!!!!! Just when I thought it couldn't catch yet another gear.. BAM

10. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Post #338 rocks. Talk about exposing a pattern. Righteous work you did there.

11. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

:crackup::crackup:

12. Ben Gooding

Ben Gooding Well-Known Member

Most likely....LMAO!! Get some real evidence or shut ur fat smelly piehole up!

13. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

I retired for the evening . I was awaken by someone locking my trailer doors . I jumped up quickly and tried to get out to see who it was and realized I was locked in . I usually strap a bungee cord on the front door to allow air flow . They removed that also and locked it. I tried to beat on the door in the hope someone would hear me . Then I called the police department and ask them to contact security at Barber and told them my exact location . Approximately 22 minutes later security showed up and cut the zip tie from my front door and let me out . Those pics are from the back door. The two guys pitted aside from me came over and said they seen a couple guys . They gave what discription they could . I was at JenningsGP with this same group . Asleep in my trailer . They came over to my trailer and rocked it so hard the tires I had on the wall fell on me hitting my head . I got out and confronted them and they just laughed . I don't find any of this childish frivolity funny . I posted regarding this incident on my Facebook the same weekend and ask if anyone seen anything to contact me .

14. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

You realize you can quote a post right?

15. Tuna's Bike

Tuna's Bike Suzuki SV650...

I refuse to register for any WERA event where this Clarence fellow is not securely zip-tied inside his trailer until after the awards.

16. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

this still doesn't make sense, i don't know about your trailer, but there is no way someone can lock you in unless they put something to block opening the front door. i'm not clear how you were "locked" in from the inside..

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Waitaminnit!

Head injury?

Could it be a case of amnesia coupled with multiple personality disorder that you don't recall the other you who knows Joe talking about yet that other you with the mischievous streak and the key covered in paint chips (or did you just use the same screwdriver used to "adjust" suspensions)?

Just hypothesizing here, don't start legal proceedings on me, bro.

18. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Attached Files:

19. polishchick24

polishchick24 Member

Your mom has a fat smelly piehole

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He's blonde and the electrical system for the automatic lock didn't work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.