ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Gooding

Ben Gooding Well-Known Member

Look, all you fuckers are mentally challenged. When my aunt married Uncle Clarence, he was beating on her, but after 6 mos of my training, she started to whip his ass. She would call the cops, then go outside and he would follow. Just minutes before the cops would show, she would put a smackdown on his ass. After the 3rd time, the cops would arrive and just watch the show, which was my aunt beating his scrawny big bird like figure.

We got him in line with some good solid ass beatings, I would recommend that for you pussies, but my Aunt is tougher than 95% on this BBS.

2. :crackup:

Funniest alibi ever!

3. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Haha. Ok, how?

4. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are...... :crackhead:

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Its a conspiracy against old people who wear pleated slacks with no belt.

6. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

7. iceman017

iceman017 alive and kicking

I would also like to hear what 'ol Zippy has to say. He's awesome. :D

edit: There he is!

I've got no dog in this fight, either, but I know Robby pretty well. And while he's not in this little spat either, he's damn trustworthy in my book. Trust is something you earn over time. The fact that certain people involved are highly negative in the "trust bank" in such a short amount of time and are suspect by multiple people is an interesting observation to me. The only real issue I have is that this CR guy prominently represents himself as a Christian. Don't want to get dungeon-y, but as a Christian myself (and I am by no means perfect), someone who tries to act Christ-like wouldn't have this inordinate amount of dislike and distrust directed at them without being a giant hypocrite. All of us are hypocrites to some degree, but damn dude if you represent yourself as a Christian, at least attempt to act like one. Or not... :Pop:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  8. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

LOL...If someone wanted to pull a prank and lock you in your trailer,they wouldnt need zip ties dipshit. Once those doors are shut you cant open them from the inside. Nice try at staging that though,apparently youre too stupid even for that.

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Consequences will never be the same!

[​IMG]

10. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

In todays version of the track soap opera..

11. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Well, there is that too.:Pop:

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Clearly upon realizing he was "locked" in his trailer he whipped out his trusty Makita sawzall and made himself an escape hatch through the wall of the trailer. Climbed out and then took a picture of the zip-tied latch. Cutting the hole in the trailer wall to escape was important to maintain the integrity of the photographic evidence that someone had tampered with the latch

Forget the fact that even without a zip-tie on it you cannot open a latch like this from the inside of a trailer anyway :crackup:

Perhaps the perpetrators that allegedly zip-tied him into his trailer took that picture and then emailed it to him :crackup:

13. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

"When you're tampering with bikes and punching chicks, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting"

14. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I was thinking the same thing. Also one let out the zip tie wouldn't be there anymore. Futhermore, what trailer doesn't have a side door?

But like BJ said, a prank if that is the only door but it could go wrong easily.

Carry on..

15. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Who else would take a picture of what appears to be his trailer with a zip tie on it? The bike in the background is from cohorns shop so it's not a stretch that it is his trailer.

Could be wrong. Doubt it.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup:

17. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

I wrote your name in yellow in the fresh snow here yesterday, Zippy. Of course, it was your Aunt's handwriting, but still.

Sorry, couldn't resist. This shit is really getting funny. Thanks for the entertainment.

18. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

wanna come build a 996 motor?

Had a "race shop" service it and brought here running (barely) on 1 Cyl.

Rear cam timing was WAY WAY off...

So far parts est is $5k

19. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

Not to mention,if you were indeed locked in your trailer,and there were 2 guys just to the left of you that saw the people who did it,wouldnt they hear you yelling or beating on the trailer and let you out? Why would you have to wait on security? Makes no sense :down:

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well, you have to admit he does have a lot of court room experience.:D Guilty of tampering bikes or not, from his record it is clear he is a real piece of shit. :Puke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.