1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skip Salenius, moron extraordinaire!

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, May 30, 2012.

1. MrOneNut

MrOneNut Well-Known Member

Damn Nick. Never going to piss you off...

2. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

LOL... Skip...stalking is a crime! Sending me messages on facebook only incriminates you further. I blocked you long ago so I'm not sure how you were able to send me a facebook message but I haven't been on there much so maybe the settings have been changed with updates or something? Regardless, get a life...bitch.

3. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

someone mentioned internet 'stalking' the other day, and with the current thread i'm reminded again.

i'm not saying anyone in particular is or isn't guilty of stalking, but is that one of those words like 'bullying' that's used into the ground now a days and has been given a 'new' definition? 'bullying' for example. it used to mean getting your ass beat up by the big, mean, dumb ass neanderthal kid in grade school. now it just means someone looked at you wrong, or mentioned they don't like your pink polo shirt, and it hurt your feelers.

is the term 'stalking' now going that route? if someone sends you a text or PM are they really stalking you? if so i'd like to file charges on a sh@t load of folks. :cool:

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How many does it take to qualify as stalking? I'm sure I have enough. :D

5. james walker

that's basically what i was asking, i guess. or instead of 'stalking' is it still just someone pestering you with a shit load of messages?

i think of stalking as in waiting in the park every day for some hot aas chick you know passes by that way every day, or something. Putter could probably 'splain it better than me. :D

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, "stalker" is actually the word repeatedly used by Skippy. I've just been using it to point out the irony of him accusing someone that he is actually following around. But as I've established before, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

7. james walker

again, just a general question. didn't mean to imply you, he or anyone else used the term improperly. just axin' :)

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I speak some White too. You don't have to do this. :D

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Ballswingers. :):):):):):)

10. james walker

Werd, homie.

11. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Wow, this thread definitely picked up some legs. Especially with nikk's story. Just, dayum! I leave for a few hours to work and come back to this.

And of course, James hittin' on Putter's man again. :D

12. BC

BC Well-Known Member

It's Ball Rubbers. :Poke:

13. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

She's been hanging around me for almost twenty years. Not much fazes her anymore. She wants to come to France though. She read me the message and I had to pull over I was laughing so hard.

14. Putter

Dang, readin the rest of this makes me feel bad for Skip. I don't know who did what to who but it must suck to read this and not be able to respond.

15. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Don't feel bad for skip, he has davie stone to defend him.

16. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

Not exaggerating at all. I know them as facts and so does the whole pits at Chuckwalla. Nothing new there my friend.

17. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

For the love of god and all that is holy please let skip back here to post. This shit needs to be turned to 11.

18. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

Amazing...I heard that you were beating your girl and that skip was just giving her one breath of kindness to be nice to her. Again...we all have a story. Which one does everyone want to believe?

You guys are on a smear campaign.

19. Putter

I think it just did.

20. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

As a cvma racer, I will say this statement is accurate. Can't comment on Davies man crush for skip, or anything else really.