1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skip Salenius, moron extraordinaire!

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, May 30, 2012.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, there is always albinism, she got blond hair?

2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Yeah. I gotta talk to my lawyer.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Word.

4. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

For fucks sake! I have known Skip since 2007 when I met him at Daytona. All this hoopla from some people on here really perplexes me as to why the think so low of Skip.

The BBS is a popularity contest of who posts the most and who can rip off smart ass'd comments the quickest and the wittiest to determine the stacking order of who is cool and who is not. Prime example is H8R...I have known the guy for over 7 years, traveled many miles with him and learned of his ways and parted ways on a friendly note. He has a way with words, is funny as fuck and became one of the accepted talents of the BBS and rules of thumb. Yet the guy is now banned from Pirelli and cannot walk the pits at Chuckwalla without death threats...yet on here he was a stud.

Then there is Skip...yes, he lacks the social skills of telling someone to fuck off eloquently. So rather than appreciate how much of his life he has given to the sport that we all love...douchebags give him shit. And when I say "douchebags"...I mean "DOUCHEBAGS".

I have traveled the entire US racing and met many, many BBS'rs and have learn...just as they have...that we all have very different personalities IRL. I have also become good friends with many and then there are some...well...that present themselves far different, far more knowledgeable and far more cool than they are IRL. If I had to put a ratio on it...I would say that 90% of the cool douchebaggers that I have met in person have a very different persona when they meet me and I have to say...from their online character I was expecting someone of far more creed, stature and skill on the track.

Rather than jump on the I love, I hate band wagon about Skip...how about I list the things that the kid has going on.

1. First and foremost...his girl. She is hot, supports his racing and is into the sport more so that any woman I know. I would give my left nut to have such a woman in my life.

2. Skip has one of the coolest ghey-gene's that any man can have. Have any of you seen how the guy can design leathers, boots, helmets and paint schemes on bikes? I swear him being from Atlanta that he must have been at some point the custom designer for Elton. His designs rocks!

3. Skip is a great rider and has qualified for AMA rounds. A feat that many will never be able to do.

4. Skip gets sponsorship when 99.9% of the fucks on the BBS cannot even get a discount on their stuff.

5. Skip is a very funny ass'd, laughing all the time and enjoyable person to be around.

6. Skip has been nothing but straight, honest and helpful at all the rounds that I have seen him at or have had him pit with me. Thought I think the bastard stole my 10mm wrench at Laguna! lol

I could go on and on...but hearing nice things about the guy is not what ya wanna hear.

Last...I will confess...Mad Brad and I are facebook buddies:D

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Congrats Davie, I've known Skip for a hell of a lot longer and a hell of a lot better.

Skips issues have nothing to do with a bbs popularity contest. They have everything to do with what he has said here and what he is now saying as he stalks people on facebook. Off behavior for someone so adamant about hating Papa...

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Opaque? Fool you are translucent. People can see your insides working.

7. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I am sitting next to Kerri waiting for this graduation to start thinking about how badly I want to kick Papa's ass.

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What for? Gigi is a good dude. What are people all nutso with him over?

Skip? I like Skip, he's always been a straight up mother f@cker with me. I'd help that dude load a body into the trunk of his car.

As for the popularity contest stuff (forgot to quote it), I guess. I never pay any attention to that crap.

Davie, I rag on you but you're another dude who has been straight up with me. You can load your own bodies in the trunk though, I don't like you that much. :D

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Easy enough. There's a lot you don't know. For every stupid thing he does here in public, he does five times that in private as he thinks that will help him protect his reputation. Apparently, it works on some. But I have private messages here, and now on Facebook that prove your buddy is both an idiot and a stalker. And a coward, but that story would involve talking about the person he's afraid we would beat his ass. :D

What did Gianni do over there?

None of what you listed is relevant to the infantile crap that he's been pulling for years.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Why, did she get my message?

12. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Fixerated..

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Actually, you could go further with (4) and mention trying to steal people's sponsors. :D

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Narcisism ultimately implodes on some peeps. :crackup:

15. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

If that were the case, Both Acree and I would be the two coolest dudes on the boards, Way cooler than that shrimp Dave or 'Dark Meat' Papa! :cool:

16. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

+1. Always seemed like a good dude on here. Death threats?? WTF?

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don't want to be cool. I just want to be rich, 6'4", blond, hung like a horse and if you can arrange it, I'd like wings.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You odds are better on the 6'-4" than they are on cool.

19. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Wings? Check!

Rich? Check!

Hung like a mare? Check!

6'4"? Nevermind.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I would guess it's Davie exaggerating as usual... I haven't heard anything from Pirelli about any vendors being banned either.