1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skip Salenius, moron extraordinaire!

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, May 30, 2012.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Hey there. If there was a curmudgeon of the year award, I'd nominate Dave. He's a completely unapologetic asshole, and I respect that.
    All you kids, get off Dave's lawn NOW!

2. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I disagree. I've heard him apologize several times.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I was young and needed the money. :D

Nah, if I'm wrong I'll admit it. If I act like a jack ass for no reason or get out of line, I'll eventually see it and "fix" it. You can't have a big head around here and that's a damn good thing.

Now, get off ma' lawn!

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Dave's a kitten. Dave Kitten. Meow.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So a bucket full of water and Meow Mix would rid us of him?

Hmmm...

6. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

He's now taken his contentious politcal arguements 'over there'.The last one was on Rudy Sarzo's Gibson thread.He attacked a bunch of Canadians and northerners over their unions and socialized medical care.Thet thread subject was Gibson's alledged use of illegally obtained woods.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I miss my little buddy Brad here but I think he's happier as things are. I know there's a few dungeon dwellers that are much happier with the current situation. :D

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Liar! Thief! Cat Killer!

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Again, that was before I decided to set some criteria for accepting people. Like, being friends with them. :D

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That's gonna leave a mark.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Papa, will you be my facebook friend? We can play mafia wars together and take virtual walks on the beach together and "poke" each other until the sun goes down.

Gawd, I hate the idea of that place and in 5 years when it's a virtual ghost town, I'll be happy.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What place?

13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I can't believe Skip was gay enough to bring a FB cat fight over here. :confused:

14. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

:stupid:

15. Putter

Looks like Papa brought it over here....

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I did it for his own good as much as anything, he was going to have a stroke one daqy if he stayed.

17. Putter

Yeah, but you know you wanna see him and Scotth go at it. :D

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seriously? No I don't. Way too much stupid shit being said as it is with no basis in facts.

19. Putter

Oh, I agree. I just read that forum for the insults.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's a fight in the same way a 100 m dash between me and Usain Bolt is a race.

Oh, and by the way, that's the same moron who would follow me around the BBS and say that I was stalking him. Looking me up on the face tubes, and sending me unwanted messages. I know he has friends here, with one of you guys explain to him what "stalker" means. I told him last time, but it seems he still believes it's the person being followed. :D