1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Officer James Stewart

Discussion in 'General' started by hdrk2006, Mar 29, 2011.

1. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Anyone else notice he looks a lot like Jimmy Walker from Good Times?

2. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

You owe me a keyboard, Spooner! :crackup:

Awesome :D

3. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

DYN-O-MITE!

4. Pixelator

Pixelator Well-Known Member

+1 I just spit Mt. Dew all over the newsroom computer.. :crackup: :clap:

:beer:

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup::crackup::up:

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Dang, this thread hath delivered.

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Well that just proves that talent on a dirtbike does indeed not have to include any sort of intelligent thinking.

8. Hypnotiq

Hypnotiq Well-Known Member

9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

What a fucking dumbass!

10. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

HA!:up:

the move itself: tard-tastic! Career destruction well underway....

11. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

When I was 18-19 I passed a cop after just passing someone on a double yellow. May have been doing 5 over the limit at most. He saw me do it and disappeared over the rise that I had just crested. I saw a driveway and ducked in it all Bo & Luke style. "He'll never see me!" I thought to myself. The old lady that I passed on the double yellow saw me do it, stopped and pointed me out to the cop who had turned around to pull me over. By a stroke of luck the driveway and house I pulled in to belonged to an Orange County sheriff. Oh how he laughed at me. I spent the night in the Orange County jail. If you're gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough!

12. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Wonder what Chris Rock is going to say

13. burner42

burner42 Well-Known Member

Seriously??? The dude has never been in trouble with the cops before, does not drink or do drugs... he made a dumb mistake (he is only 23 years old).
    Give him a break... the guy is worlds away from being the next Gobert!!! :Poke:

14. cobra2497

cobra2497 Well-Known Member

He's got the wrong address on his license. He doesn't live at the compound anymore.

15. So, what exactly were the two off-duty cops doing that caused Officer Stewart to try to make a stop? :cool:

16. cobra2497

cobra2497 Well-Known Member

Punishment outlook:

Depending on state law, impersonating a police officer may be considered either a felony or a misdemeanor. Punishments for impersonating a police officer include:

Imprisonment up to five years (sometimes more)
    Fines (usually $1000 or more)
    Probation
    Permanent criminal record

17. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

THE MAN is keeping another Brother DOWN!!! :p

18. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

My guess is that he was using the lights to get to the airport faster and the new messed up the story, I bet he just passed the off duty officers with the lights on. Still not smart but I bet the news is making it out to be more than it is.

19. Larry Lawrence

Larry Lawrence Well-Known Member

I'd like to hear the full story. Some reports say they pulled over the cops, others say he just pulled alongside them as they were driving down the interstate. I'm not saying what James did wasn't stupid, but those are two very different scenarios.

20. Larry Lawrence

Larry Lawrence Well-Known Member

Agreed