1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Officer James Stewart

Discussion in 'General' started by hdrk2006, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not really, both are flipping on lights and pretending to be a cop. Oddly enough the law enforcement community doesn't look on that kindly...

2. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

Rap sheet

Hypnotiq,

I hope you were the one who entered that info with his pic and were just screwing around because if you didn't they have some shit all jacked up!! :eek:

3. corsemoto

corsemoto Well-Known Member

Officer Stewart reporting for duty... :D

[​IMG]

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The next Gobert? pfft, J-Law already filled that position.

5. volcomrr

volcomrr BUDDY

:D

6. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

I'm afraid I gotta give him a pass on this one. I'm a fan of Reed, and never liked Stewart very much, but this is probably on the low end of the stupid scale. I'm sure they searched every inch of his truck for anything illegal, and presumably didn't find anything. This speaks volumes to me when so many other rich celebrities want to be gangsters and ride around with illegal firearms and conduct dog fights. I think this will blow over quickly,

7. brveagle

brveagle Well-Known Member

He better get a good lawyer...

8. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

While I tend to agree with you that this was just a stupid but relatively 'harmless' prank (no alcohol, drugs, violence, property damage, etc) the DA may look at it entirely differently so there is a good chance that it won't just "blow over quickly". Regardless, it will likely cost James a whole lot of money.

9. Hypnotiq

Hypnotiq Well-Known Member

Nope that was straight from the FL site. :up:

10. kneedragger29

kneedragger29 Well-Known Member

Seriously?
    The "dude" HAS BEEN pulled over by the cops before. You remember, in his LAMBORGHINI?
    Why are you so defensive? He didn't say he IS the MX version of Gobert. He said he is TURNING INTO the MX version of Gobert, which i think is a pretty accurate statement.
    Listen, letting your foot be on the gas a little too much or blowing a stop sign is a "mistake". You were there with all the elements in place, you just let it get out of hand. "Oops" is what you say to that.
    Buying lights that are illegal to have installed on your vehicle, pulling over someone with said lights flashing? A millionaire household name & you're spending your time impersonating an officer? That's a mistake? That's totally premeditated, intentional & deliberate.
    It's far from a mistake. His stupidity is well documented on the show & people tend to think that because they would kill to have his talent, he's allowed to be stupid, break the law & get away with it. So not true.
    I don't care who you are or how talented you are at what interests me.
    If you're a screw up in the eyes of the law with that kind of money, you are more of a screw up than the average guy who would do something like that. You have no excuse.

11. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

So instead of holding him to any kind of reasonable standard most humans are expected to maintain, you're giving him a pass because he's "less" illegal than what other "celebrities" do? That speaks volumes to you? Give me a break.

What he did was stupid. And it shows the capacity for stupid he has. Is it the end of the world? No. Or even his career? Not at all. He'll shrug it off, issue an "apology" and go back to making millions of dollars because people like you think that just because they didn't find a bunch of drugs and guns in his car on his way to a dog fight that it's all good.

It's a sad state of affairs when sponsors have to choose the spokesperson that's done "the least" illegal activity to put their money into.

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

:up: Well Said.

13. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Honestly I don't care...and who really gives a shit. I hate all the people who get so tied up in other people's lives, and emotionally attached to attacking a pseudo-celebrity.

I mean it's not like he's James Toseland. :)

14. 418

418 Expert #59

He's 25. No excuse for the stupidity.

15. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

Hindsight's always 20/20. I'm sure you've never done anything dumb. For me, no harm, no care :beer:

16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

No, I did stupid shit and went to fkn jail for it just like anyone else who isn't rich or a celeb.
    It was stupid, I knew it was stupid/against the law and I paid the price...didn't whine or ask for special treatment.:up:

17. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

No. I've never put police lights on my car and pulled anyone over.

And I've also never been a 25 year old celebrity millionaire with more than a handful of high profile sponsors paying me to do nothing more than represent their product well and not be a dick.

18. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

Wow! Really? A few things I noticed then:

Steward ? Thought his name was Stewart.

Falsely Personating Officer? Ok, never heard it phrased like this but I guess it's correct. Looked it up. Same as impersonating or representing. So, falsely representing officer. Ok then. Just looked funny.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  19. Hypnotiq

Hypnotiq Well-Known Member

Yeah, the Steward thing was the one I noticed immediately. I joked "is it like a traffic ticket where I can get out of it because the information isn't correct?" LOL

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Impersonating a police officer is not a prank, it's not funny, and it's definitely not harmless. That same tactic has been used by rapists and other criminals. I hope they throw the book at this asshole.