1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zell Miller makes a complete ass out of himself

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Team Atomic, Sep 2, 2004.

1. kmfegan

kmfegan Well-Known Member

I think you are reading into it. Returned to base for refueling doesn't necessarily mean that it has to return to the same base for refueling.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The use of the English language meter for one - sorry but I'm with Bill Cosby, if you want people to take you seriously then speak the languare properly. I also don't believe a lot of the decisions being made are his, I believe he is being influenced a tremendous amount by the people aorund him. I also base it on his life overall and a number of the things he's done.

G Dub isn't stupid but he's also not exactly smart. No - his college education doesn't prove anything, I've met a shitload of dumb Ivy League grads and as more intelligent high school drop-outs. No - his actions while Pres don't prove anything more than he and Dad can pick smart people to surround him with (that's a good thing by the way). Based on everything I know about G Dub I think he's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier....

3. kmfegan

kmfegan Well-Known Member

Technically I believe that the bombings done by the Stealth bombers on their midnight raid were what officially kicked off the Gulf War.

4. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Op Gerbil was one of the first Ops of the war and preceeded the Stealth bombings by a week or more.

Op Painful Insertion followed Op Gerbil by a matter of hours, btw, and also involved the Rodent Team together with a little known unit of the Navy Seals: the Duck Tape Squad.

It will all be in my next book.

Frank has been asked to write the foreword. Frank, did you get the contract?

5. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I think you are talking submarines :D Can't refuel those just anywhere. :p But then again their range is measured in years. :eek:

6. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

So when are you taking up the class action suit against the Army for using the name "Apache". :Poke: :D

7. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Their way was cleared by the Apaches, who destroyed two radar bases in Operation Ger.... I mean Normandy.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/aircraft/ah-64a-ops.htm