1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zeb's good behavior

Discussion in 'General' started by RoadRacerX, Jul 31, 2002.

1. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

I think it's funny how tony pops in whenever tracy is online..........

2. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

then why'd she leave?

Like Tex, I hate to be blunt and pee in your Wheaties, but you seem to have an ongoing problem recognizing reality

Your fault, her fault, mutual fault... doesn't matter... when somebody cheats and walks there WAS a problem [​IMG]

3. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

Even Republicans and Democrats agree on this one....:D

4. SpongeBob WeaselPants

EEWWWWWWWWW

Please go put on a clean pair of panties :Puke:

5. ZebProctor

we have already pin-pointed the problem remember.... 19 years old..... can't realize when a guy is feeding her lines...... start dating 25 yrs. old and older from now on......

6. ZebProctor

there doesn't have to be anything wrong, for some guy to come along and sweet talk a woman into cheating..... you never seen "Infidelity" with Richard Gere??? I saw it.... with Tracy as a matter of fact...

7. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Oh my gosh I can't believe i'm going to do this but, cut Zeb some slack. :eek: It would be different if she had left him for someone he didn't know but for it to be one of his friends is probably making it much harder for him to deal with. I am sure there is blame to be taken on both sides, but until the whole story is told we will never know exactly what caused the split.

8. RacyGirl

RacyGirl Well-Known Member

Actually I popped in while he was online but I guess since we are at the same computer it really doesn't matter.

Yes there were problems:( I was just faking it:D

9. SpongeBob WeaselPants

[​IMG]

10. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Uh, please disregard my previous post about who to blame... :rolleyes:

11. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

Exactly..that's why I say Zeb is better off without her.

1. she split when things seemed good
    2. she split with a friend of Zebs
    3. she split...

If she didn't want to go, she wouldn't have gone.

I say tape up, play hurt, and find someone old enough to buy beer.

12. ZebProctor

forget it..... tracy, have fun with tony....... bye everyone

13. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Yeah, much better without her. :)

14. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

WHOA. :eek: :eek:
    Dude, save yourself while there's still a chance.

15. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

Hey Zeb..I just figured out the easiest way to put it.

You didn't do anything wrong...but you are the one that got screwed.

everything else is just blah blah blah.

Tex:D

16. reknelb

reknelb U must have Klingon blood

Women shouldn't even be at the track, unless they are racing, tuning, scoring, etc.. otherwise, they are just a big distraction. Nothing like having to entertain your girlfriend in the middle of the day because she's bored. And if you don't take the time to entertain her, then some joker on a mini motard will come over and entertain her for you, then you know what happens.

17. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Zeb, Just go find you a new hummingbird. Let Tony keep the damned bunny.:D

18. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I'm inclined to agree with reknelb.

Who needs the distractions?
    Besides, if losing a chick is the worst thing that can happen, consider it a good day.:D

19. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

I can't believe anyone didn't touch this post. Zeb...this isn't true, at least not in my world. If you make a commitment to someone, you don't cheat...period. Even if things are bad or not wonderful in your relationship, you have enough respect for the other person to sit down and talk about it and either work things out or mutually agree to end it. Cheating is so wrong and so unnecessary. I don't care what kind of sweet talking words anyone says, a strong woman with morals and values won't do it.

20. ZebProctor

You are correct laura, but i am emotionally exhausted on this subject, tony can have her, I feel i could have given her a great life, but she gave it up and she's the one that's going to have to live with that in the long run, not me. For now, i'm sure she's at the comuter with tony laughing at me, but that will only last a few weeks, after that I get to laugh at her being used for the sex, and maybe never finding someone who loves her for who she is, just for how much she puts out.