1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zeb's good behavior

Discussion in 'General' started by RoadRacerX, Jul 31, 2002.

1. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Either Zeb has been pacified for his good bbs manners as of late, or he has been very busy since the new 45 sec post flow control, or the slamming of CCS has paid off. Look at his posts total now. I can't believe you caved, Mongo! Now Zeb will think he really is the king! ;) :D

2. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

I can't believe he gave in. Mongo you getting soft in your old age?;)

3. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

Mongo IS DA MAN!!!... now i gotta think of a new location.... hmmmm....

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Pretty good location Zeb. Hearing footsteps, Tony? :D

5. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Are you Tracee calling MONGO OLD

Hee Hee.

6. ZebProctor

that ccs board is full of a bunch of morons, and on top of that, they all sign in as guests are are too wimpy to even release thier name... now that's pathetic.... It's fun as hell though :D :D

7. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

You've got your posts back. No need to keep brown-nosing! :D

8. ZebProctor

hey, you just hit 1000 when you posted this thread..... coincidence? I think NOT!!! :D

9. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Nope, just whining.

WHACK WHACK WHACK:D

10. ZebProctor

brush your teeth this morning? cause i think you got some corn stuck in there after EATING MY SHIT!!!!

11. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Zeb, you can keep up your nonsense for as long as you like. I really don't care. It's your problem, not mine.

Now for the deal:
    You seem to think I fed Tracy some lines and "stole" her from you. That's not the case. Face it, you knew there were problems way beforehand and to accuse me of breaking you two up is ridiculous. I'm not saying I wasn't an influence but it was gonna happen either way. For me to start "seeing" her this early after your break up is questionable but some things happen for a reason. That's all I have to say about the matter. If you wanna continue to threaten, whine, cuss, rant, and rave go ahead. I'm done talking about it. I'll let you beat this dead horse all you want. See ya at the track:)

12. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

13. ZebProctor

let's see tony, where in this thread did I say anything to you.... uumm.. NOWHERE!!!...... and since your dumb ass brought it up, then I'll finish it.....
    1: There were NO problems between tracy and I, NONE, NILL, NADDA, NOTHING... we were together for close to 6 months, and never argued, never disagreed, never sqabbled over anything, and got along perfect....
    2: It was not "inevitable".. the reason I first started to suspect something is that out of nowhere, she starts to say she wants "space"... first rule of relationships, when a woman, or man brings a sudden change up, it's because of a reason, not just the line she fed me of "it's been on my mind for a while".. rule #2, when a woman, man, appologizes for not telling you that they had a member of the opposite sex over the night before when you called and didn't tell you then, something is FISHY, UP, NO KOSHER.......
    and when i called tracy one night and she was unusually quiet, and wanted to go for some reason, and then calls me the next day and appologizes for not telling me that you spent the night.... OH HELL NO, i'm not stupid like yourself...... ok, no buttons pushed...... i'm calm....

14. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

WHOA.:eek:
    I'm having a Michael Jackson- Paul Mcartney moment.

15. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

I'm not taking sides...but if it was that easy for her to split, regardless of who she split with....there were without a doubts problems. Maybe not from where you were standing, but she wasn't diggin' on the situation or she wouldn't have strayed. My guess is you are better off without her, and now the guy you are pissed at is stuck with a girl with a knack for splittin' for no good reason...sounds like you got the good end of the deal.

Just my opinon

Tex

16. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Nope, not a word to me:rolleyes:

:D

17. ZebProctor

I promise you nothing was wrong, the only problem was the distance... something an asshole can use to split a couple up.....

18. ZebProctor

let's see, if you didn't have shit all over your face you would have seen that this one was FIRST... MORON!!!

19. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

But think about it....if distance was a problem..and the distance was there...then there was a problem.

If you knew the distance was going to make it difficult, you should have guessed this could happen. Relationships are not about phone conversations and IM, its about face to face interaction and spending time...if you are not doing that you are not growing as a couple and things that don't grow, die.

Sorry...I feel like i'm pissing in your cheerios, but maybe an unbiased third party can give you a new set of eyes to see this with.

I must be having my period, i'm all mushy.:)

20. ZebProctor

sure is... i drove that 9 hour drive plenty of times, and paid for plane tickets for her to come up here.......