1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You've just been elected President of the US

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Knarf Legna, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I went thru boot camp in '87 and noone dare to take on the challenges issued by the drill seargents to go one on one behind the buildings. We sort of thought there would be more than one drill seargent waiting for us!

2. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

One of the guys in my big brother's Army basic company in mid 80s took the DI's challenge. Got the shit kicked out of him by that one DI he thought wasn't so tough. :D No one else took the challenge.

I always laughed when he talked about the DI's in basic and the instructors at Jump School down at Ft. Benning. He said in basic you always thought, "why don't those bastards come do it if they think they are so tough?" He said they thought it for just a few minutes before their first big run in jump school. Said when the guy ran up and down the ranks backwards chewing everyone's asses while they all ran forward in ranks. Said they guy did that yelling for the entire 5 mile run(I think he said 5 miles). This was in fatigue pants and combat boots. :eek: Not sure if they do that stuff now days. No one took up any challenges with those guys either. :D

3. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

All I know that for the rest of my life, I will always be thankful that in every squad or platoon I was ever in, there was always a "fat boy". The punishment those guys were subject to was incredible. They defenitely deflected from the rest.

4. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Sometimes those "fat boys" could get the rest of us into trouble. When I was in boot camp (1963) we had to run two miles every morning before breakfast. Whoever came in last resulted in that persons whole platoon running another mile. We had a guy from one of the Oklahoma reservations that was the laziest sob in the world. On the third morning myself and our squad leader fell behind this guy and when he stopped running and started walking we scooped him up and dragged him for about one hundred yards (with more help) before he decided maybe it would be best for him to try "a little harder". Sometimes it just takes a little persuasion. :up:

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I'm with John here, Iran would make a good night light for the Middle East.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Kick ass!!! Do I get the keys to the Germ bombs and skin melters?

A push from the left, a shove from the right, it's all planned out, we'll do it tonight. . .

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

You're good to go. Downwind please. Thank you.:up:

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Then I reluctantly accept. :D

But I want the title of Secretary of Kickin' Ass!!!! lol!

9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Sounds good. Dave K. Director of SOKA:up: