1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You've just been elected President of the US

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Knarf Legna, Sep 21, 2006.

1. mad brad

mad brad Guest

like being a nurse.......

2. scotth

scotth Banned

I'm with this.

I'd push biodiesel. heavily. bigger tax credits for them than those for hybrids, and something similar per car for producers. push ethanol as well, secondarily to b-d. don't roll back low sulfur, but find a way to get the cars out. a plug-in diesel-electirc hybrid would get huge numbers as a commuter car.

nuke plant permitting fast tracked. federal tax credits for solar power on houses. explore wind, and the viability of turning most of arizona/nevada/utah into a solar power producing blok.

disagree with this. would quietly let israel know I don't care if they gas the palestinian militants they find. would get a good speechwriter to whip up something like: "so long as y'all keep picking fights with the israelis, we're going to support them exterminating you. quit all that foolishness, and y'all can all live in peace." but nicer, so they don't get pissed. would not give the palestinians one cent more, as they've so far shown no inclination towards using it productively.

would grow us special forces as large as possible and flood m.e. countries (I'm thinking of pakistan and afghanistan) as needed to root out terrorists. would remove regular troops to the extent possible.

3. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

I can't believe I even post here! It takes a thread like this one to sum up every regular contributor to the Dungeon. I must be reeeeeeally bored.

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Think Switzerland, and FairTax. :up:

5. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

So where are all of the plans? If W's screwing it up so badly someone besides Casby must have a better idea.

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

hugo chavez.

7. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Tcas' ideas aren't that bad but the draft is completely unnecessary. All you have to do is raise the quotas and get the entrance requirements back to what they were 10 years ago and you will have plenty of voluteers. There are waiting lists in recruiting offices. Volunteers are being turned away because of too many traffic violations. :eek:

8. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

1. Pull out of Iraq, Hanoi Style, leaving them to fend for themselves (see #8).
    2. Throw Kali out of the union thus reducing the overall liberal and fag load carried by the federal gov.
    3. Turn Oregon in Casbyville for all libs to move to.
    4. Turn Washington into Mad Brad land thus allowing a home for all random pricks.
    5. Encourage all out war between the two new countries.
    6. Legalize all drugs thus stripping all of the real money out of the drug trade. Those who choose to become addicted are then at the forefront of the herd thinning we badly needs.
    7. Leave Israel to fend for itself.
    8. Leave the remainder of the middle east to rot on itself excluding Iraq. With them I would just rape them of all their oil before letting them rot.
    9. Immediately stop fighting all wars that cannot be won (war on drugs, obesity, etc.)
    10. Start planning day two of my presidency.

9. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Go to reply #31, Frank. That's my first installment. Do you have one? A serious one?

10. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

Like I give a shit about popularity........ :rolleyes:

11. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

Talbott...that's pretty dam good :beer:

12. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Thanks.

Want to be VP?

13. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

Does Spain want California?

Spanish speaking Mexicans may feel a claim to it since it was once a part of their country before White Europeans "discovered" it and booted them further south.

As for being president...Mad Brad and Dave K on redbull and vodka with unlimited defense budget. That'll relieve us of any undersireables.

14. dtalbott

Give it to whoever. Just so they don't belong to us anymore.

15. Jugglenutz

Only if i can:

Deport all illegals...and by illegals, i mean all 40 million illegals + art and casby + all hollywood hippies

Institute a new tax structure...you pay according to the way you vote...libs 75% cons 25%

Mandatory execution of all child molesters and rapists and bring back the good ole days of 'ole sparky' and/or firing squad

Don't want to work...head to a deserted island and make them fend for their lives...they don't work...they don't live...i.e. welfare rehabilitation :D

What do you think :D

16. dtalbott

Forget the deserted island and Hollywood. I just gave California away; just send them there.

The rest might be workable.

17. tcasby

tcasby Banned

How about an education system that has minimum reading comprehension standards.

18. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

This is so weird. Tcas actually has some good ideas. :p

19. Jugglenutz

Speaking of which...scroll up about 5 posts mr. poopy pants :rolleyes:

20. dtalbott

Already have that; it's just not enforced.

How about your child can't go to the next grade until he/she can pass the grade they are in?

Oh yeah, only military vets can vote (stolen from one of my favorite books).